Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Promises Fireworks With Mayweather - To Regain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    You don't believe that.
    He will be if he keeps buying 1 mill $ worth of tickets for a bunch of random Filipinos

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      His monthly expenses assuredly outweigh his monthly income.
      How much are they?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        He will be if he keeps buying 1 mill $ worth of tickets for a bunch of random Filipinos
        Why you gotta be racist mang

Comment

He said the same **** last time and stunk up the joint. In fact that fight ruined the PPV market for boxing. Because it was built up for 6 years and then it failed to deliver.

Comment

He's going to miraculously average more than 400 punches a fight? Yeah buddy.

Comment

How much are they?
              Manny so rich, he richer than us all forever! He had to pay 70 million USD to the IRS. He owed like 50 million PHP to the Filipino government at the same time. He was fighting in Macau because he knew the IRS was looking for him.

Comment

Manny so rich, he richer than us all forever! He had to pay 70 million USD to the IRS. He owed like 50 million PHP to the Filipino government at the same time. He was fighting in Macau because he knew the IRS was looking for him.
                Manny is a bum

Comment

Manny is a bum
                  Give it five years and that won't be so funny.

Comment

"There are a lot of jokes about me in the internet. I came back because of I like boxing, and many jokes were created because of that. But the funniest jokes is that they thought I'm fighting for money because I'm broke. I invested my wealth well, and is more than enough to keep my family fed for the rest of their lives, its just I don't like telling people how rich I am, it's nothing to brag about."

- Manny Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      "There are a lot of jokes about me in the internet. I came back because of I like boxing, and many jokes were created because of that. But the funniest jokes is that they thought I'm fighting for money because I'm broke. I invested my wealth well, and is more than enough to keep my family fed for the rest of their lives, its just I don't like telling people how rich I am, it's nothing to brag about."

- Manny Pac
                      Because politicians never lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X