Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else can GGG fight for 10 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big a split does 10M equal? 95-5 as in Floyd- Maidana?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      GGG being a good fighter is probably the reason the fight hasn't happened yet lol. A few years from now, he'll be a worse fighter (but probably would still be champ and probably hasn't lost yet) that Canelo would then be more eager to get in the ring with. Like you said, Canelo not pursuing the fight right now and probably pursues the fight in the future. By that point, they'll probably back off the $10 million stance so they can get in the ring with GGG when the time is right and claim the victory and brag about it.

I mean it's all a game GBP is trying to play right now. He knows GGG is a big threat now so you offer him much less and the fight doesn't happen right now. GGG gets a little older and the chances of you winning suddenly increase then that's when you get in the ring with him.

Canelo and GBP, like most prize fighters, have no problem giving up a few more million if it means securing a better chance at victory. And that's all they are basically doing.
      GGG's end won't increase and like I said 10 million is more than Canelo has ever made. He got half of that for the Cotto fight which was huge. GGG-Canelo would barely be bigger than that fight if anything not as big.

Point is there is almost nobody else GGG can fight for even half that not to mention 10 mill. When you're making 2.5 mill per fight and a guy comes along and offers you 4x that then you don't say no, you make the fight happen yesterday. GGG is supposed to beat Canelo right? He has all to gain, Canelo is taking all the risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        GGG's end won't increase and like I said 10 million is more than Canelo has ever made. He got half of that for the Cotto fight which was huge. GGG-Canelo would barely be bigger than that fight if anything not as big.

Point is there is almost nobody else GGG can fight for even half that not to mention 10 mill. When you're making 2.5 mill per fight and a guy comes along and offers you 4x that then you don't say no, you make the fight happen yesterday. GGG is supposed to beat Canelo right? He has all to gain, Canelo is taking all the risk.
        You're thinking of his guarantee. He made way more including ppv upside, something he's trying to deny to Ggg. But he was fine granting it to Khan lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/danrafael...63218116296704

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          You're thinking of his guarantee. He made way more including ppv upside, something he's trying to deny to Ggg. But he was fine granting it to Khan lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/danrafael...63218116296704
          That is from 2013 man. Cotto-Canelo happened last year. Nice try.

Canelo knew he would beat Khan. It was an easy defense. GGG is Canelo's hardest fight behind Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            Who else can GGG fight for 10 million?

http://www.b o x i n g n e w s 24. com/2016/10/arum-mentions-pacquiao-vs-golovkin-possibility/#more-219771

Arum mentions Pacquiao vs. Golovkin as possibility !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
              Shut up you clown.

The fight will generate millions and his team are trying to get him the best deal.

Your boys promoter said to Loeffler: "Stand by your phone on Monday morning"

Yet he then called Frank Warren instead to arrange a fight with Liam Smith.

Pathetic.

Yet K2 are supposed to agree to a flat fee, 12 months out?

Get real.

ggg ducking, lol I wonder if rosado is available at a catchweight for ggg again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                http://www.b o x i n g n e w s 24. com/2016/10/arum-mentions-pacquiao-vs-golovkin-possibility/#more-219771

Arum mentions Pacquiao vs. Golovkin as possibility !!!!
                Nobody wants to see that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  Why should he fight outside US?
                  Im just saying Canelo currently will always out sell Golovkin in the US or Mexico. Outside of those two countries your statement is debatable. The same way the NFL, NBA and baseball out sell other sports in the US but don't sell a damn thing anywhere else compared to Soccer, Rugby or Cricket.
                  People like to think that the US market is the be all and end all but the world is a big place. Hell GGG could probably get $20 million fighting a camel in Abu Dabi.
                  I'm just pointing out that Canelo outside of the US (or mexico) isn't that big of a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                    That is from 2013 man. Cotto-Canelo happened last year. Nice try.

Canelo knew he would beat Khan. It was an easy defense. GGG is Canelo's hardest fight behind Mayweather.
                    You said Canelo never made more than 10m which is false, per that link. Also I'm sure he got upside for Cotto, though it didn't do so well so who knows how much

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      You said Canelo never made more than 10m which is false, per that link. Also I'm sure he got upside for Cotto, though it didn't do so well so who knows how much
                      Canelo was definitely not the upside against Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X