No announcement yet.

Who else can GGG fight for 10 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    No. You are the GGG fan boy here not me.
    Thank you for further proving my point with this comment that you're really talking with no substance.

I've said my point multiple times already, that I think Canelo deserves more than GGG and that GGG deserves more than $10 million.

If you don't like what I said, then sure. But to try and paint that I would be hypocritical and only favour 1 side when there's nothing to support it is foolish. Given what I said, there's nothing to support that I would want Canelo to take a $10 million offer when I think he deserves more than that, at a ****ing flat fee no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      Thank you for further proving my point with this comment that you're really talking with no substance.

I've said my point multiple times already, that I think Canelo deserves more than GGG and that GGG deserves more than $10 million.

If you don't like what I said, then sure. But to try and paint that I would be hypocritical and only favour 1 side when there's nothing to support it is foolish. Given what I said, there's nothing to support that I would want Canelo to take a $10 million offer when I think he deserves more than that, at a ****ing flat fee no less.
      What you said holds no weight. Yes, there is something to support that you are a hypocrite. You are a GGG fan boy that claims to be objective when you are not. Who else can GGG fight for $10 mill?

Comment

What you said holds no weight. Yes, there is something to support that you are a hypocrite. You are a GGG fan boy that claims to be objective when you are not. Who else can GGG fight for $10 mill?
        Prove it. I'd love to see where it shows that I want Canelo to take $10 million flat fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          Prove it. I'd love to see where it shows that I want Canelo to take $10 million flat fee.
          No you have to answer the thread question first. Who else can GGG make that kind of pay day against?

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            Post and discuss please
            Who else can Canelo fight, and do over a million PPV buys, and make more money fighting?

See - it works both ways...

If Canelo is gonna make 50 million fighting GGG, then GGG damn sure deserves what he brings to the table - and it's more than 10 million.

The same with Floyd, and Pac - people said "who else can Pac fight and make 50 million? Well, the same applied to Floyd - who else could Floyd have fought and make more money"?

In these situations,the only fair shake is a PPV split - just like Pac and Floyd did 60/40, GGG and 'Nelo should do 70/30.

Comment

No you have to answer the thread question first. Who else can GGG make that kind of pay day against?
              Sure. I mean I already answered it multiple times on this site but I guess remembering isn't your strong suit. To repeat what I've already said, he can't fight 1 person to make $10 million (he can probably make it against 2-3 guys). Does it change anything about what I said thoughout the thread about it being an unfair split for GGG? Of course not. Does it prove anything for you people? Not at all.

Now tell me where I said that I think Canelo should make a bad business deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Who else can Canelo fight, and do over a million PPV buys, and make more money fighting?

Mind blown.

Comment

Answer this - who can Canelo fight other than GGG, and make more money?

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

If Canelo is gonna make 50 million fighting GGG, then GGG damn sure deserves what he brings to the table - and it's more than 10 million.

The same with Floyd, and Pac - people said "who else can Pac fight and make 50 million? Well, the same applied to Floyd - who else could Floyd have fought and make more money"?

In these situations,the only fair shake is a PPV split - just like Pac and Floyd did 60/40, GGG and 'Nelo should do 70/30.
                    The logic is strong with this one.

Comment

• Sorry, this year.

It was completely unrealistic.

You make it sound as though only Canelo's injury prevented it from happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X