Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Lucas Browne Eyed For Hamburg, Dec. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschko's soul and manhood were taken by the Gypsy King. He doesn't wanna fight a live body because the last time he fought someone who came to win, he lost everything.

Also, this goes back to what another poster said about Klitschko wanting a belt, maybe 2, to strengthen his bargaining power. He'll force guys like Joshua to fight in Germany instead under K2 rules like he was for everyone else

Comment

Wlads heads gone

Let himself and his fans down

joke fight

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me.

Comment

aRE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

No!

NO.

Comment

Why is everyone so upset about this fight? I mean Wlad is fighting an undefeated guy who knocked out Chagaev, even if he was on roids. This not a bad fight if we can't get Fury or Joshua.

And I don't want to hear that Wladimir ducked Joshua because they both asked the WBA for permission for the fight. It's not like Wlad made any effort to avoid the fight. It just didn't work out at the moment.

I like this fight and think Browne will tell us exactly what Wlad has left.

Comment

The shoulder pad is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                Absolutely pathetic from Wlad. What is the end game here? Get the belts and reign again as a 40 year old? Who the hell needs that?

Or, fight AJ and win back the title in epic fashion, and make huge cash doing so.

No, let's fight for the precious WBA belt against Lucas Browne. Which I'm sure your team didn't petition for.

FFS.
                Wlad has never ducked anyone in his life, negotiations fell through with Joshua, which doesn't mean it wont happen in the future. I think he wants another go at Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  haahah a classic wladimir klitschko fight, so glad fury beat him
                  chat **** get banged has to be renamed to chat **** get ******ed..

Your Furry has gone mental & couldn't give the guy a rematch ffs.. & you have the audacity to complain about the guy who your idol beat & claimed he is the best HW... Can't have it both ways kiddo...

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Great opportunity for Browne, people will be seeing it as an easy touch. What happens when Browne upsets the apple cart and knocks Wlad out? Could happen!
                    That would make my day!

Wlad needs to get lost!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      Wlad has never ducked anyone in his life, negotiations fell through with Joshua, which doesn't mean it wont happen in the future. I think he wants another go at Fury.
                      Yeah you keep telling yourself that mate.

Joshua's side offered Klitschko the fight regardless of the WBA title and with exactly the same terms.

Quack Quack.

Comment

Working...
                      X