Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Lucas Browne Eyed For Hamburg, Dec. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope no one supports this sham of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Disappointing. Path of least resistance. Though Joshua v Puled, which was mentioned, would be interesting.
      Pulev has no intention to fight Joshua, that much is clear.

Comment

complete duck by wlad.......i don't care what nut huggers say. he actually has a decent shot against joshua. the problem with wlad is that he's USE to fighting guys like brown. he fought the brownes of the world for most of his career for **** sakes. EVERYTHING was agreed upon. i mean EVERYTHING. money, ring size, date, ppv. everything. and then wlad comes out of no where with this ******ity crying about a meaningless trinket WBA belt? team joshua wanted to fight. WBA belt or no WBA. they have crazy titles on the line as it is & it's about the 2 names......they only sent a request to the WBA only because wlad was making a bug deal about it. wlad turned something so small (because the huge things were already negotiated with his team) and blew it into something massive.

this is a better division then wlad has ever fought in and he wants to fight lucas brown? dude you finally got the talent now wlad. you finally got what people put you down about in your entire reign. no talent in the divison now it's there. and you god d@mn want to ****ing fight lucas brown? you RUINED that joshua fight on purpose. joshua doesn't give a flying **** about the WBA in realty. he just wants to fight u. you found anything to grab and fight another lucas browne opponent.

sorry but you will not get a pass from me with this trash.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 10-19-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          complete duck by wlad.......i don't care what nut huggers say. he actually has a decent shot against joshua. the problem with wlad is that he's USE to fighting guys like brown. he fought the brownes of the world for most of his career for **** sakes. EVERYTHING was agreed upon. i mean EVERYTHING. money, ring size, date, ppv. everything. and then wlad comes out of no where with this ******ity crying about a meaningless trinket WBA belt? team joshua wanted to fight. WBA belt or no WBA. they have crazy titles on the line as it is & it's about the 2 names......they only sent a request to the WBA only because wlad was making a bug deal about it. wlad turned something so small (because the huge things were already negotiated with his team) and blew it into something massive.

this is a better division then wlad has ever fought in and he wants to fight lucas brown? dude you finally got the talent now wlad. you finally got what people put you down about in your entire reign. no talent in the divison now it's there. and you god d@mn want to ****ing fight lucas brown? you RUINED that joshua fight on purpose. joshua doesn't give a flying **** about the WBA in realty. he just wants to fight u. you found anything to grab and fight another lucas browne opponent.

sorry but you will not get a past from me with this mess.
          If it sounds like a duck, smells like a duck and looks like a duck. It's probably a duck.

Wlad quacked out, and backed out.

Comment

Lmao......

Comment

the wba belt? **** that. yea the IBF belt doesnt look as pretty as the WBA belt. what a duck move. i hope the WBA says **** u vlad and orders browne-ortiz, who both hold bull**** WBA belts last time i remember. WBA tournament my ass.
              Last edited by ceylon mooney; 10-19-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                Only in 2016 would a boxing fan think a fight with a heavyweight 24-0 with 21 knockouts would be considered an easy touch!!!! 😂😂😂😫
                You mean like Charles Martin and Dominic breazeale who each only had 2 decisions? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post

sorry but you will not get a pass from me with this trash.
                  Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    You mean like Charles Martin and Dominic breazeale who each only had 2 decisions? Lol
                    Whichever way Klitchko goes - he's fighting a guy with a powder puff resume.

Comment

Yeah this is not desirable. I thought it'd be bum in Germany though if the Joshua fight fell through. Doesn't matter, his real comeback will be next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X