Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Lucas Browne Eyed For Hamburg, Dec. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    Whichever way Klitchko goes - he's fighting a guy with a powder puff resume.
    People actually wanted Joshua fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
      the wba belt? **** that. yea the IBF belt doesnt look as pretty as the WBA belt. what a duck move. i hope the WBA says **** u vlad and orders browne-ortiz, who both hold bull**** WBA belts last time i remember. WBA tournament my ass.
      To really see how bad he wants the WBA belt, they should tell him that they'll order him to fight the winner of Ortiz-Scott right after.

Comment

Okay, April Fools was months ago. I'm sure in the next few days they will announce Wlad vs Joshua cause they TOLD US they were finalizing the details!!!!

Comment

I don't think Browne is that bad, but it's not a fight I'm excited for like the one with AJ

Comment

terrible fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              According to multiple sources in Germany, a potential fight between Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 53KOs) and Lucas Browne (24-0, 21KOs) is being penciled in for the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany - for the vacant WBA/IBO heavyweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

B.ullshi.t fight

No interest in it at all, People need to stop with the duck talk though

Klit and his team clearly wanted easier options, but despite his big talk I doubt HEARN actually wanted this fight right now either, This is a typical Hearns move Joshua's opponet will probably be worse then Browne . This fight is a Wembley fight probably better for Klit to age and Joshua to get more seasoned

Comment

Whatever 'prestige' Wlad seeks from having a WBA title is erased by him going with Browne who would just be another 'also ran'. He needs to get that hard head of his squared away... since it's obviously a liability and not an asset. First he ignores his corner in the Fury fight, then he ducks Joshua for Browne... because it's possibly a non-title fight? Sure WBA needs to wake up... but so does Klit.

Comment

This fight makes sense. It is for two belts, wlad was inactive for the longest period in his whole career, he is 40 and is coming from a loss. If he still got it he should beat Brown and then make a mega-fight with AJ early next year.

In case he beats Brown and AJ after that, that would be one of the more impressive come backs of an older fighter. I dont see why people are hating on this. Sure, LB is not star such as AJ, but he is not a bum. He is more than decent HW, who can give anyone problems. Perfect fight for Wlad at this stage. Lets see what he has left first and then let jump on wlad-aj/wilder. that way even if aj beats wlad he would get full/more credit.

Comment

haahah a classic wladimir klitschko fight, so glad fury beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X