Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[news] Spence sick of the excuses from Garcia and Thurman, says he wants either one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Whooptey doo he took a challenge in his division. Pocket Dogs is correct, people need to stfu about this "moving up" and "daring to be great" ****. He outgrew 168, if he could still make that weight he'd still be there.
    Your demographic must hate those words.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      Pretty much how I see it. Kid is a special talent imo, but he still needs work. Best to pick up the IBF, get a couple nice defenses in against quality opposition that will give him new looks and then go after the other champions. As high as I am on him, I feel he loses to Thurman if they fought next.
      Thurman and Garcia need plenty work themselves.

Comment

gonna have to keep destroying dudes till the public demand the big fights for you or you get a title and can leverage you way into a big fight.

War Spence.

Comment

I doubt any Haymon fighter would step up.

Collazo is available. There's also the winner of Karass and Kamegai. There's Joselito Lopez, Ortiz, Malignaggi, Judah, Diaz. Haymon can import another European like Gavin, Jo jo Dan, etc. There's the Canadian Kevin Bizier.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            I doubt any Haymon fighter would step up.

Collazo is available. There's also the winner of Karass and Kamegai. There's Joselito Lopez, Ortiz, Malignaggi, Judah, Diaz. Haymon can import another European like Gavin, Jo jo Dan, etc. There's the Canadian Kevin Bizier.
            An odd choice of words for a GGG fan.

It's not like K2 is taking any chances with Gigi stepping up...with his old 34 y/o ass.

Comment

Working...
            X