Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[news] Spence sick of the excuses from Garcia and Thurman, says he wants either one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    He could have gone to PBC or fought any number of other LHW's in perpetuity. He took 1 year to get adjusted to the weight class and fight Kovalev.

No matter how many of you trolls team up and try to lie about it, the facts still remain. He took the toughest fight in boxing, and took only 1 year to make it happen while other champs are drawing shyt out and ducking in a major way. Only a fan of cowardice would try to attack him over this.
    I'm not attacking anybody. Read my post again. Please specify where I attack Ward.

Comment

Be mad at Al. When he says jump, they jump. If nothing's happening, it's cuz Al doesn't want it happening yet. Chill out Errol.

Comment

dannyboy is quiet, thurman is hesitant

i smell duckings

Comment

Real shame, I've watched Spence a couple of times on PBC and he's looked impressive each time. Wouldn't mind seeing him against a bigger name.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Sadly I doubt we find out who's right cuz Thurman nor Garcia will call his bluff to line something up next, but I honestly feel Spence, probably smartly for his bank account, would bypass either of them next to go for a eventual unification fight vs either of them which gets Spence more money after winning the IBF strap vs jumping right into a fight vs either guy next time out.
            I agree that Spence would prefer to get the IBF title first before fighting the other top guys, but I disagree with the reasons yawl are implying.

I think the only reason he would prefer it that way is because of the negotiation leverage. Garcia and Thurman are self entitled divas who think that everyone should be licking their asses, and the fact that they won't even mention Spence indicates that they are trying to undermine his value as a fighter.

If Spence were to start negotiations with em now, those fools would make ridiculous demands, demands that would make it almost impossible to make the fight.

By beating Brook and getting the IBF, Spence becomes the man and those divas can no longer bully him during negotiations, and Spence can continue to make lots of doe even when they duck and make bigger fights against Porter, Broner, Khan, you know, continue to build his brand even while the others duck.

Comment

He might be the hungriest fighter in the sport. His strive to be great puts him a cut above the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                He could have gone to PBC or fought any number of other LHW's in perpetuity. He took 1 year to get adjusted to the weight class and fight Kovalev.

No matter how many of you trolls team up and try to lie about it, the facts still remain. He took the toughest fight in boxing, and took only 1 year to make it happen while other champs are drawing shyt out and ducking in a major way. Only a fan of cowardice would try to attack him over this.
                Whooptey doo he took a challenge in his division. Pocket Dogs is correct, people need to stfu about this "moving up" and "daring to be great" ****. He outgrew 168, if he could still make that weight he'd still be there.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  He might be the hungriest fighter in the sport. His strive to be great puts him a cut above the rest.
                  lmfao "striving to be great" is now fighting one top dog in 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Whooptey doo he took a challenge in his division. Pocket Dogs is correct, people need to stfu about this "moving up" and "daring to be great" ****. He outgrew 168, if he could still make that weight he'd still be there.
                    So you're another one of these predictable guys that'll completely pretend that going after Kovalev is something he was somehow forced to do, right? You're probably one of the same geniuses who swore he would duck out of the fight.

Because you skipped over it the first time;
                    "He took the toughest fight in boxing, and took only 1 year to make it happen while other champs are drawing shyt out and ducking in a major way. Only a fan of cowardice would try to attack him over this."

Comment

no errol, you have to earn your shot as danny said. garcia only fights tried and tested world level operators like samuel vargas and rod salka

Comment

Working...
                      X