Collapse
No announcement yet.

kovalev v ward: A mismatch in disguise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward will frustrate and negate Kovalev. Ward wins an 8-4 unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      It seemed that you didn't watch the fight. The only one of the judges that had the fight right was the British one that had it 118-110.

Don't care what anybody says, this is a 50/50 fight. The best fight that can be done in boxing right now no matter what happens during or after the fight
      have watched it twice and i scored it 115-113, the 118-110 card was way off imo

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        have watched it twice and i scored it 115-113, the 118-110 card was way off imo
        I was looking to give some rounds to Froch. Only at the end of the fight he was wining some rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Those were widely considered awful, awful cards.

Froch won two rounds at best if memory serves me right, only because Ward faded a bit.
          well you need to get that memory checked out mate, could be early onset dementia. Froch won 5 rounds, two judges scored it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            So should Ward win, you'll have no excuses and give him full credit?
            Who wouldn't give him credit. This is some dumb "narrative" being talked about by ward supporters and even his team. Yes it's against the champion at 175, he gets credit. He won a tourney in a literally created division. Super middle is less legitimate historically than cruiserweight and he was still recognized as the consensus p4p number two. Such a paranoid victim mentality. I never get credit. Waaa. #beachmode

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
              Who wouldn't give him credit. This is some dumb "narrative" being talked about by ward supporters and even his team. Yes it's against the champion at 175, he gets credit. He won a tourney in a literally created division. Super middle is less legitimate historically than cruiserweight and he was still recognized as the consensus p4p number two. Such a paranoid victim mentality. I never get credit. Waaa. #beachmode
              they have a victim mentality, just like ward does. Can see why they are fans of his lol

Comment

There's no way this is a mismatch. They're same size, same age, Kovalev has power, Ward has technique and experience. Everyone from the experts to the bookies see this as a 50/50 fight.

Comment

they have a victim mentality, just like ward does. Can see why they are fans of his lol
                  Yeah his trainer really sounded like a child in an interview that was posted. Obviously his career was extremely mismanaged and now he's taking the toughest fight of his career and he hasn't been in a competitive fight in over 3 years. He needed someone around him that had some sense. It's sad.

Comment

That doesn't even make sense when White people say it....even less when somebody like you says it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                      Yeah his trainer really sounded like a child in an interview that was posted. Obviously his career was extremely mismanaged and now he's taking the toughest fight of his career and he hasn't been in a competitive fight in over 3 years. He needed someone around him that had some sense. It's sad.
                      Ward has the better resume...with more punchers on it.

Kovalev doesn't have hardly any punchers on his resume.

He's been on cruise control since the Boone rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X