Collapse
No announcement yet.

kovalev v ward: A mismatch in disguise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You keep making threads because you need reassurance, you're fuking TERRIFIED just admit it

We find everything out November 19th! NO EXCUSES!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      LOOOL You're not biased???

What were the exact rounds you gave to Froch?? I want to hear this.

I'm very certain you didn't watch the fight when it actually went down in 2011, I did!..... I was on these forums and alot of people thought those 115-113 cards were bogus. How coincidental that you score it the same way they did.

In fact I don't think you were watching boxing back then atall.... you said it was the average six but there's no way any fan of the sport thought that back when it was officially announced, Back then I wasn't a fan of Ward but when that tourny got announced I was thrilled, the best SMWs fighting each other back to back. The only let down was that Bute wasn't part of it.

It's obvious you can only look back at it retrospectively because you weren't aware of the tournament back then. If Boxrec didn't exist you would have no knowledge of anything pre 2013/14.

I honestly think you might be mentally challenged like your fellow GGG dick riding buddy ******ed Cyclone.
      Those were widely considered awful, awful cards.

Froch won two rounds at best if memory serves me right, only because Ward faded a bit.

Comment

LOOOL You're not biased???

What were the exact rounds you gave to Froch?? I want to hear this.

I'm very certain you didn't watch the fight when it actually went down in 2011, I did!..... I was on these forums and alot of people thought those 115-113 cards were bogus. How coincidental that you score it the same way they did.

In fact I don't think you were watching boxing back then atall.... you said it was the average six but there's no way any fan of the sport thought that back when it was officially announced, Back then I wasn't a fan of Ward but when that tourny got announced I was thrilled, the best SMWs fighting each other back to back. The only let down was that Bute wasn't part of it.

It's obvious you can only look back at it retrospectively because you weren't aware of the tournament back then. If Boxrec didn't exist you would have no knowledge of anything pre 2013/14.

I honestly think you might be mentally challenged like your fellow GGG dick riding buddy ******ed Cyclone.
        been watching boxing for many many years before the mediocre 6. I wasnt mega hyped for it, the favourite was kessler who calzaghe had whooped previously so hardly an amazing line up was it. was looking forward to it when it started but it turned into a joke tournament with 70 year old grandad glen johnson and plodder abraham in the semi despite getting whooped throughout the tournament. Had alan 'bum' green making an appearance to. And there was that debacle about ward and dirrell not fighting each other. So was a load of crap really, little did i know that winning super six would mean the winner would be P4P number 1 according to many in 2016 despite doing **** all since then. I cant remember the exact rounds, would need some memory to do that. Yeah i can imagine the pro ward fan base on here had it 120-108 to ward.

Comment

Would you like to bet all of your points, your avatar, and signature on this "mismatch?" Vs the equivalent points of mine of course.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            been watching boxing for many many years before the mediocre 6. I wasnt mega hyped for it, the favourite was kessler who calzaghe had whooped previously so hardly an amazing line up was it. was looking forward to it when it started but it turned into a joke tournament with 70 year old grandad glen johnson and plodder abraham in the semi despite getting whooped throughout the tournament. Had alan 'bum' green making an appearance to. And there was that debacle about ward and dirrell not fighting each other. So was a load of crap really, little did i know that winning super six would mean the winner would be P4P number 1 according to many in 2016 despite doing **** all since then. I cant remember the exact rounds, would need some memory to do that. Yeah i can imagine the pro ward fan base on here had it 120-108 to ward.
            All sounds like revisionist nonsense from someone who doesn't know anything, again no one would consider Kessler a bum for losing a competitive fight toone of the best ever super middleweights in the form of Calzaghe..... you continue to expose yourself. Boxing fan doe..... yeah right.

You **** on the participants of that tournament but if Golovkin had those names on his resume you'd be singing a different tune like the fa99ot fan boy you are.

When Larry called you racist, he was wrong..... he was looking for a different word beginning with r ...... ******ED.

Comment

All sounds like revisionist nonsense from someone who doesn't know anything, again no one would consider Kessler a bum for losing a competitive fight toone of the best ever super middleweights in the form of Calzaghe..... you continue to expose yourself. Boxing fan doe..... yeah right.

You **** on the participants of that tournament but if Golovkin had those names on his resume you'd be singing a different tune like the fa99ot fan boy you are.

When Larry called you racist, he was wrong..... he was looking for a different word beginning with r ...... ******ED.
              kessler wasnt a bum, of course not but he wasnt elite, which is why joe beat him fairly comfortably. As i said ive watched boxing many years and i knew better to get sucked into the hype of it, just cause it was called 'super' doesnt mean it was and i knew that before hand. Im sorry if the tournament means so much to you as it was probably what got you into boxing ,and it was your favourite moment in boxing when your hero andre ward won the tournament, but im calling it as it is, the tournament sucked. And you Can call me fan boy, ****** etc but ive got more boxing knowledge in my little toe than you, kigali, justthefacts, pugilist and the other members of the andre ward fan club on here....

Comment

I like Kovalev to win but I don't think it will be easy unless of course he clips Ward good early.
                What's been bothering me lately about Kovalev is I keep thinking that his balance isn't the best. Not that he will get knocked out or anything but I think Ward knows how to adapt and will hit him at times when he's totally not prepared so it will look worse than it is.

I don't see Kovalev getting that frustrated because he's dealt with tricky guys like Hopkins and Chilemba somewhat recently, but you never know.
                One of things about Ward is that he's smart and adapts. The question about Ward to me is if his speed is the same as before because I always felt that it was very underrated. Everyone knows his skills but that speed that's something you can't account for or teach. People say timing beats speed, it does if you can actually time the much quicker guy and the best generally don't let you do that.

I don't see a blow out or mismatch either way.

Comment

It won't be easy for either one but I think Kovalev beats Ward.

Goofy lookin' mothafu.....

Comment

Well its similar to David hate he had 3 or 4 years out through injury came back fought 2 no names get is favoured to beat Anthony Joshua.

It don't seem to matter that hate was inactive so long, the experience is in the bag. Just like ward the experience is in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      115-113 on two cards, if he didnt win one more round than froch it was a draw. Thats a fact, ******...
                      It seemed that you didn't watch the fight. The only one of the judges that had the fight right was the British one that had it 118-110.

Don't care what anybody says, this is a 50/50 fight. The best fight that can be done in boxing right now no matter what happens during or after the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X