Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Willing To Fight Gennady Golovkin in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bjs sent me ssleep v lee. he stood like a statue i think golovkin who looks a bit tired imho. would ko him in 3

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      As I said in one of my previous posts in this thread, they guys in his division are punking out and finding reasons not to fight him. Meanwhile though he just sits around waiting on whatever he can get when he could possibly move up but he doesn't have that Paul Williams in him.

His promoter is so busy worrying about trying to be friends with everyone he isn't calling these guys out. Now I can understand not wanting to burn bridges, but do something, fighting welterweights isn't gonna cut it.
      Ok I get that but it's not like they're twiddling their thumbs. A year ago he had 1 belt and a single 1m+ payday. Now he's got 3, and Canelo saying that fight is his only goal. By next September he's either tying or breaking the Mw defense record, possibly with all 4 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        What are you talking about? Look how far he's gotten in 4 years, it's amazing. He's #2 star in boxing, and #1 guy is saying his only goal is to fight him. Rewind back a few years, anyone predicting this was delusional
        In the UK & Australia, Europe and many other countries GGG is the bigger star. Canelita has very little name recognition outside of USA & Mexico. GGG has a large international following. That's a fact! So these biased posters that talk like Canelita has this bigger worldwide following need to get a little more educated and do some research. I'm from Australia and no casual fan knows Canelita. Even people with some boxing knowledge don't know of him. If you mention GGG, it's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
          In the UK & Australia, Europe and many other countries GGG is the bigger star. Canelita has very little name recognition outside of USA & Mexico. GGG has a large international following. That's a fact! So these biased posters that talk like Canelita has this bigger worldwide following need to get a little more educated and do some research. I'm from Australia and no casual fan knows Canelita. Even people with some boxing knowledge don't know of him. If you mention GGG, it's a different story.
          That's cause he's a real world champ ready to face the best challengers wherever the money is best. Canelo is more of a regional star, mostly dependent on his Mexican fanbase, but that's a hell of a fanbase to have. He's not doing a great job of growing or even maintaining it

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            That's cause he's a real world champ ready to face the best challengers wherever the money is best. Canelo is more of a regional star, mostly dependent on his Mexican fanbase, but that's a hell of a fanbase to have. He's not doing a great job of growing or even maintaining it
            Canelita is lazy and takes his local fans for granted. His brand can't grow outside of his core group of Mexicans. He's lucky that they don't have high expectations of him. It's obvious he has lost some of his fans from all the negativity he is getting from the media and former Mexican greats.

Comment

What kind of supposed wanna be journalists are even allowed on this site?

If you are even able to read an article its pretty clear that the actual quote and headline is 100% made up.

He said Saunders wants to fight again in December, that "journalist" put Golovkin in there, indidcated by the ( ).

Saunders just said he wants to fight again in December and wants to face GGG next year. This is just disgusting, this website is turning into pure trash.

Comment

Sure Saunders.... sure you will!

This is like a fox versus a rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                X