Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Willing To Fight Gennady Golovkin in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post

Junbengreat is a GGG troll. Of course the Canelo/GGG situation is completely and absolutely different than Jacobs/GGG. It is dumb trolling to say otherwise. GGG deserves 40% in a fight with Canelo and Jacobs only deserves 25% in the fight with GGG. Jacobs is pricing himself out so that he can duck GGG. Simple as that.
    97k doesn't deserve 40 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Sucks for GGG he has a bunch of punks in his division. Straight up sad, they say one thing then when it comes time to put up they shut up
      Move up.....

Comment

Another ***** that wants to fight but when it's in the table, it's a different story. ******

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post

Junbengreat is a GGG troll. Of course the Canelo/GGG situation is completely and absolutely different than Jacobs/GGG. It is dumb trolling to say otherwise. GGG deserves 40% in a fight with Canelo .
          Based on what exactly? Having sold 97k PPVs?

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
            So let me get this straight, Jacobs and Saunders asking for more money is them ducking ggg and pricing themselves out. But ggg asking for more money against Canelo is good business. Ggg fan hypocrisy
            GGG-Jacobs fight is worth about $6-8 million tops. GGG-Chickenelo is worth at least $200 million. There are no other fights in any division for the next 5 years worth this much and everybody knows this. Chickenelo is trying to f*** over GGG by offering him 5% of the fight.? Who's the businessman and who's the rapist?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Based on what exactly? Having sold 97k PPVs?
              Because GGG is a better fighter than Canelo? Who gives a **** about PPVs? PPV boxing shows things like Canelo-Smith, who would pay to see that, other than mexican people? Clown

Comment

He says that as they get close to a purse bid with Jacobs lol.

Comment

Is there anything stopping Saunders and Jacobs from fighting then?

**** why do we have to sit around waiting for Saunders' "I need 18 months to fight GGG" and Jacobs' "I need an interim fight"...just fight each other in the meantime then. Why is every bout so goddam hard to make now

Comment

Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
                    GGG-Jacobs fight is worth about $6-8 million tops. GGG-Chickenelo is worth at least $200 million. There are no other fights in any division for the next 5 years worth this much and everybody knows this. Chickenelo is trying to f*** over GGG by offering him 5% of the fight.? Who's the businessman and who's the rapist?
                    Let me break it down for you.
                    For all the ggg fans
                    Let's do Simple Math. Ggg will Stand to make $15-20 million after its all said and done. I'll make it easier for you. Against mayweather, Canelo made $5 million vs mayweathers $40 million. That means they made a combined $45 million which came out to Canelo 11% and mayweather 89% with Canelo bringing 2 JMW belts to the table. This fight also sold 2.1 million ppv's which was the highest sold ppv at the time. Next example: Canelo vs cotto- Canelo made $5 million vs cottos $15 million for a combined $20 million. Do the math. Canelo made 25% and cotto 75%. Are you still with me? Present day Canelo vs ggg. Ggg will make $15-$20 million vs Canelos $30-$40 million. This is all depends on how good the ppv sells. Let's do the math. Let's go low end (ggg) vs high end (canelo). If Canelo makes $40 million and ggg makes $15 million that's a combined total of $55 million. Ggg makes 27% and Canelo makes 73 %. Now let's look at GGG's high end vs Canelos low end. If ggg makes $20 million and Canelo makes $30 million that's a combined $50 million. Ggg gets 40% and Canelo gets 60%. Still following?! Now let's look at both fighters high end. If ggg gets $20 million and Canelo gets $40 million that's $60 million. Ggg gets 33% and Canelo gets 67%. This is as simple as I can explain it so you and every ggg fan can understand. 8 figures does not mean 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,or 9 million. It means a guaranteed at least $10 million right of the back plus a ppv percentage. Canelo took a guaranteed $5 million for cotto and mayweather. He's offering ggg at least double that for a fight that's not guaranteed to sell 2 million ppv's

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      Lol @ Billy Hoe Saunders. He knows that GGG is in negotiations with Jacobs so now he wants to act all tough. What's wrong with these dudes _Maxi?
                      But somehow they blame GGG.
                      This does nothing but grow the GGG image on any reasonable person.

Now jacobs wants an interim fight? the ****? come on, the man is getting old, almost 35, and not even like this they wanna fight him, when they are younger than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X