Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Willing To Fight Gennady Golovkin in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol he always does this when GGG is close to making a fight loool

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Move up.....
      He should, the team he has advising him sucks. He doesn't have that Paul Williams type mentality though, he's a business man

Comment

December 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          Based on what exactly? Having sold 97k PPVs?
          Based on there being 20 times more NSB GGG threads than Canelo, Jacobs, Pac, Mayweather, Ward, Kovalev, Eubanks or Saunders threads!!!!

Comment

People making fun of BJS but just watch, there's a good chance he'll fight GGG before Jacobs does.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              He should, the team he has advising him sucks. He doesn't have that Paul Williams type mentality though, he's a business man
              What are you talking about? Look how far he's gotten in 4 years, it's amazing. He's #2 star in boxing, and #1 guy is saying his only goal is to fight him. Rewind back a few years, anyone predicting this was delusional

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                Because GGG is a better fighter than Canelo? Who gives a **** about PPVs? PPV boxing shows things like Canelo-Smith, who would pay to see that, other than mexican people? Clown
                Alvarez has the better resume..

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  What are you talking about? Look how far he's gotten in 4 years, it's amazing. He's #2 star in boxing, and #1 guy is saying his only goal is to fight him. Rewind back a few years, anyone predicting this was delusional
                  Like you said he has the most popular guy just talking, meanwhile he is also dropping titles in order not to fight him. Talk to me when the fight is actually signed, until then it's just lip service.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Like you said he has the most popular guy just talking, meanwhile he is also dropping titles in order not to fight him. Talk to me when the fight is actually signed, until then it's just lip service.
                    They can't force these guys in to the ring at gunpoint. The payouts have gone way up, and so have the challenger demands, ridiculous amamounts Hiws a guy like Jacobs passing on 2m+ and a shot at 3 belts?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      They can't force these guys in to the ring at gunpoint. The payouts have gone way up, and so have the challenger demands, ridiculous amamounts Hiws a guy like Jacobs passing on 2m+ and a shot at 3 belts?
                      As I said in one of my previous posts in this thread, they guys in his division are punking out and finding reasons not to fight him. Meanwhile though he just sits around waiting on whatever he can get when he could possibly move up but he doesn't have that Paul Williams in him.

His promoter is so busy worrying about trying to be friends with everyone he isn't calling these guys out. Now I can understand not wanting to burn bridges, but do something, fighting welterweights isn't gonna cut it.

Comment

Working...
                      X