Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Willing To Fight Gennady Golovkin in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks for GGG he has a bunch of punks in his division. Straight up sad, they say one thing then when it comes time to put up they shut up

Comment

If so, Warren should send Loeffler an offer for that fight... As Jacobs is stalling, WBA may give GGG a pass for a "unification" bout...

Comment

'I'm willing to fight [Golovkin] in December. He's got the Jacobs fight, he's saying, lined up. And I think he'll go with that, and then hopefully in the new year that fight will happen.'

So GGG may get Jacobs and suddenly Billy is willing to fight him. If GGG can't get Jacobs I'm pretty sure Billy is gonna price himself out or say he's injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Sucks for GGG he has a bunch of punks in his division. Straight up sad, they say one thing then when it comes time to put up they shut up
          It's so sad no one is willing to offer ggg a career high pay day and put him on ppv. It sucks so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
            'I'm willing to fight [Golovkin] in December. He's got the Jacobs fight, he's saying, lined up. And I think he'll go with that, and then hopefully in the new year that fight will happen.'

So GGG may get Jacobs and suddenly Billy is willing to fight him. If GGG can't get Jacobs I'm pretty sure Billy is gonna price himself out or say he's injured.
            So let me get this straight, Jacobs and Saunders asking for more money is them ducking ggg and pricing themselves out. But ggg asking for more money against Canelo is good business. Ggg fan hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
              It's so sad no one is willing to offer ggg a career high pay day and put him on ppv. It sucks so bad.
              ^Just went right over the heads of Team G-String.

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
                So let me get this straight, Jacobs and Saunders asking for more money is them ducking ggg and pricing themselves out. But ggg asking for more money against Canelo is good business. Ggg fan hypocrisy
                Quoted for truth...

Comment

Golovkin has 3 major belts at mw and he sells out arenas. He has the right to ask for more money!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders (23-0 12 KOs) is more than ready to face IBO/IBF/WBC/WBA middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) in a division-wide unification.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    The GGG/Canelo situation is completely different than Jacobs or Saunders fighting GGG. Only a GGG troll would try to compare the two situations. Jacobs does not deserve more than 25% and quite frankly neither does Saunders. However, 40% for GGG in the Canelo fight is completely fair. No doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      Quoted for truth...
                      Junbengreat is a GGG troll. Of course the Canelo/GGG situation is completely and absolutely different than Jacobs/GGG. It is dumb trolling to say otherwise. GGG deserves 40% in a fight with Canelo and Jacobs only deserves 25% in the fight with GGG. Jacobs is pricing himself out so that he can duck GGG. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X