No announcement yet.

GGG's competition - how good is it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    what the ****???? i just put in in black and white for you man...damn stop trying to move the damn goal post...its in your ****ing face
    Did any of those guys skip a defense of their original belt while defending others and not had it counted? No? Did anyone else? Where's the link to this rule, clown?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      He didn't skip, the WBA refused to mandate it because it was a mismatch.

You're making the claim, you find someone that did it and it was counted.
      I don't have to, it was a Mw title defense, dummy. People track those

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Did any of those guys skip a defense of their original belt while defending others and not had it counted? No? Did anyone else? Where's the link to this rule, clown?
        Son the title defenses are for a particular belt..he is getting credit for defending the ****ing WBA.so how the hell can the Brook fight count for a WBA defense?? come on man damn..i just showed you how it works and you are actually still arguing....

Comment

Of a different title...........

Comment

He is not a lineal champ so how the hell is it just a mw title defense?? he has middleweight BELTS..no middleweight title

Comment

He is not a lineal champ so how the hell is it just a mw title defense?? he has middleweight BELTS..no middleweight title
              Back to Hopkins tsk tsk. Gotcha, he's not the record holder, it's Monzon, great, not many care.

Comment

Son the title defenses are for a particular belt..he is getting credit for defending the ****ing WBA.so how the hell can the Brook fight count for a WBA defense?? come on man damn..i just showed you how it works and you are actually still arguing....
                He's getting credit for Mw title defenses ffs. Nobody cares about the wba or wbo defense records, it's about Mw defenses. 2 belt defenses, even better

Comment

He's getting credit for Mw title defenses ffs. Nobody cares about the wba or wbo defense records, it's about Mw defenses. 2 belt defenses, even better
                  But they do not add on to his WBA defenses in which they are counting as 16

Comment

Back to Hopkins tsk tsk. Gotcha, he's not the record holder, it's Monzon, great, not many care.
                    Yes Monzon holds the real record because it was Lineal title defenses...Hopkins has the most ABC title defenses and now GGG's ABC defenses are even more watered down

Comment

But they do not add on to his WBA defenses in which they are counting as 16
                      Title Defenses are useless you can have 100 of them vs Monroes and Lamules,if we talk his comp we shouldnt talk about defenses ,his only decent opponet is brook,so his comp is B level at best ,idk why people give fighters credit for defence you should get credit only for names in your resume not for number of fights or defenses.
                      Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 10-07-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X