Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes, Imagine if I Did a Brook Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Dre but Brook move> Barrera move> Brand move> Smith move

GGG getting more criticism for fighting cab drivers wich you have been doing for 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      You just have zero reading comp. Ward requested tuneups at 168, the equivalent of Zaveck and whoever else I mentioned at 160, to fight GGG. It's exactly like if GGG requested two tuneups against Zaveck etc in order to agree to fight Canelo at 160, even though Canelo would be moving up, not GGG.

So it's the exact same. You just have no reading comprehension.
      I have very good reading comprehension which is why I know you're an idiot for comparing tune-ups to championship fights.

It's as simple as that.

Comment

• I think the Brook fight was terrible but Ward was desperately trying to do the same thing to Golovkin... For years.

He's putting his foot in his mouth again.

Comment

• He doesn't need to imagine. The same people glossing over the Brook move give him hell for the Dawson one. And that was only one division.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            He doesn't need to imagine. The same people glossing over the Brook move give him hell for the Dawson one. And that was only one division.
            It's nothing alike. And not many people are giving him hell, just no credit for an opponent dead at the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Sorry Dre but Brook move> Barrera move> Brand move> Smith move

GGG getting more criticism for fighting cab drivers wich you have been doing for 4 years.
              The boxing media sure isn't criticizing GGG...just a few guys on message boards.

Ward has a better resume than Golovkin....plus he's younger.

Sorry lil Billy

Comment

• Did GGG **** Ward's girl? He can't keep him out of his mouth.

Comment

• Golovkin promised us the world, " anyone from 154-168 doe "
                  ..... and yet, he delivered absolutely nothing

instead, he avoided matchups against MUCH better opponents
                  ..... but, nobody in the media said a damn thing LMAO

Comment

• I wish Ward would just stop talking about Golovkin. It makes him look like he's got a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      The boxing media sure isn't criticizing GGG...just a few guys on message boards.

Ward has a better resume than Golovkin....plus he's younger.

Sorry lil Billy
                      Andre Ward is btw the stars in boxing the man who faced the worst opposition in the last 4 years, he can live forever of 2 wins over Kessler and Froch...

And that's Kessler and Froch, not Barrera, Morales and Marquez, and hell, we criticized Manny for relying too much on those wins and fighting the Diaz of the world.

But you have to bring Golovkin's record as usual, I mean, you sure has mental issues for being so obsessed by a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X