Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's A Better Win for Andre Ward, Froch or Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

none of them will be good enough around here but id say Kov

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Kovalev is much better. Froch was easily beaten by Ward and Ward will soon be KOed by Kovalev in my opinion. Froch also lost to Kessler. Froch was knocked down and needed a last round, come from behind KO to pull out a win over washed up Taylor. Froch had a close decision win over Pascal while Kovalev easily KOed Pascal twice. Froch had a very close win over Dirrell who has never been good enough to win any version of a world title. Froch is a good but somewhat overrated boxer in my opinion. Kovalev is a great undefeated boxer and rated top three on almost everyone's pound for pound list. Froch rarely made anybody's pound for pound list. The guys Froch lost to or had close fights with would have been crushed by the Krusher.
      hopefully u don't make any excuses if ward wins, I wont if kov wins

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
        You never were the brightest
        We'll see who's brighter when Kovalev ends up easier to beat for an older, past his best Ward. Ward vs Froch was prime vs prime, and Froch gave Ward a tough fight. I think Ward will have an easier time with Kovalev (land more, get hit less)

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          I've seen people on this forum constantly talk down on Showtime Super 6. NSB likes to re-write history to make it seem like Froch/Kessler/Abraham were "Euro Bums"!.

Carl Froch is one of Britians finest Boxers ever & in my opinion his resume takes a dump over Kov's. What do you think though?
          Froch isn't one of the finest ever but he certainly is with regards to the last 20 years or so.

The KOv win and it's credit will depend on what Kovalev goes on to do following the fight, not just what he has done. Froch was exceptional for a number of years following the loss to Ward and Ward avoided him for a while too. So yeah, its the Froch win AS OF NOW.

Comment

i like froch, but beating him really isnt that amazing a win. Andre dirrell beat him imo. George groves was well on his way to beating him until the eddie hearn sponsored ref had seen enough. Jermain taylor was 1 round away from doing it (i know he still lost but just saying its not hard to outbox froch)

Comment

Kovalev is undefeated and a much better fighter. Froch is a good fighter but overrated by many in my opinion. Froch was easily beaten by Ward and I think Ward will be KOed by Kovalev. Froch lost to Kessler. Froch had to get up from a knock down to score a come from behind 12th round KO over washed up Taylor. Froch just barely beat Dirrell who was never good enough to win any world title. Froch had a close fight with Pascal who Kovalev KOed twice with ease. Kovalev would crush a prime Froch and everybody Froch ever fought. That's why Kovalev is top 3 pound for pound on almost everybody's list while Froch was seldom in the top ten on anybody's list.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                hopefully u don't make any excuses if ward wins, I wont if kov wins
                What ever happens, happens. If Ward wins I won't make any excuses. I promise you that. I don't make excuses for reality. If Ward wins he gets full credit from me for beating a hell of a good fighter and proving himself the best light heavyweight in the world. I don't rate Stevenson the equal of either Ward or Kovalev. They are clearly the two best in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                  Kovalev is much better. He's more dangerous and in a higher division.
                  THIS. The best lhw and in a division Ward hasn't owned would be huge. The Froch win, at Ward's stage in his career, was impressive itself
                  Last edited by hhs661; 09-26-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I am sorry for putting up pretty much the same post twice. My computer was working so slowly I thought the first post never went up.

Comment

Amateur fights doe...

GTFO with that shit. Having said that, Kov is the bigger challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X