Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Saw Upset: Golovkin Was Getting Tired, Breathing Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    So did Manny Pacquaio. What is your point?
    Regardless if triple G was getting tired, hurt eye or not Brook got stopped.

Idiotic to bring up something that at this point didn't make a difference on the out come.

As far as I saw Brook was getting hit and the towel saved him. He did not punch back like in a good 20 seconds.

Did you see that fight or are the type to make excuses for a fighter with a hurt ego?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      It's funny how the GGG fans laugh off the Brook claims but support Vitali's claims against Lewis... I believe Brook was winning on the scorecards prior to the stoppage...
      vitali's corner didn't quit though so you can't really complain when your own corner quits for you. also brook was wobbling all over the ring and the ref was about to stop it anyway. i dont remember that happening in lewis-vitali. also the cards were horrible and everyone had ggg winning easily. besides that yep same exact thing

Comment

He said that in such manner as he was winning 11 rounds and 5 seconds to the end of 12 his eye socket got broken due to an egg thrown from the crowd. I would give him 2 rounds, but not more but then GGG just pressed on the pedal and did what he supposed to do.
        But Brook is a warrior and has guts. It just was not his division. He jumped two weight classes and fought #3 P4P. He was doing well but GGG heavy shots have some impact. He should have avoided those shots to win the fight.
        Amir Khan vs Brook would be a good scrap

Comment

Brook is another pail of human excrement. If he wanted to keep fighting like hes been claiming why in the world was he pointing to his eye and motioning to the corner about his eye literally almost the entire fight. He was begging for them to throw the towel i think his corner didnt want to. Euther that or they had it planned all along that when he was in trouble to motion to his eye and thats the signal to throw the towel but brook was making it way too obvious. Either way you look at it brook was desperate to get out of that fight how can he possibly say otherwise the proof is there

Comment

props to our kell for putting forward his best effort, but he's delusional if he was anything but relieved that the fight was stopped.

get paid. go on vacation. let your broken face heal. and then come back at 154 lbs. maybe even get amir khan to grow a set.

Comment

When the fight was stopped, Golovkin was urgently pursuing his prey. To hear Brook, Golovkin was gassed and throwing wild looping shots, or just hugging and clinching to survive the bell.

Nope. Golovkin was eagerly finishing the job.

Comment

It's funny how the GGG fans laugh off the Brook claims but support Vitali's claims against Lewis... I believe Brook was winning on the scorecards prior to the stoppage...
                He wasn't winning on the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  He wasn't winning on the scorecards.
                  Right; the scorecards were even. I'm not surprised. Also, I don't think Golovkin cares much about judges and score cards. When Golovkin is fighting, the judges can take the night off.

Comment

Brook was not winning on the scorecards prior to the stoppage - it was a majority draw, and even that was ridiculous.

Comment

His face was starting to fall apart. Besides, Brook was about 10 seconds from getting put to sleep anyways so it wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

Working...
                      X