Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Saw Upset: Golovkin Was Getting Tired, Breathing Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

That first gif in your sig, I'm going to have to borrow that the next time some salivating ggg harcore tells me that Golovkin was NEVER in trouble or even bothered by Brook.
    Yea, he clearly "wanted to" eat several clean punches that forced him to flee.
    To be fair only one punch landed, look close all the other punches missed.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      But fighters have sixth sense. Brook could see GGG was tired, could see GGG was hurt by his punches.

GGG said brook was tired as well. Maybe they were both tired
      You can feel your opponent wearing down. You could feel their punches not being as crisp, or as hard, their energy starts to dwindle. They can't avoid punches as well. All this stuff happens in sparring so I could only imagine going rounds and rounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        To be fair only one punch landed, look close all the other punches missed.
        I hope you're joking..
        Uppercut
        Straight right
        Left (we'll call it a jab but he was transitioning so it wasn't thrown in form)
        Right hook

Not one of those was blocked, nor did they miss, they all landed on his face. The only one that I didn't count was the first punch, the jab that was partially deflected off the gloves and onto his forehead.

If you want to argue that only one of them was thrown with much force, then you'll get no argument from me there.

Comment

I hope you're joking..
          Uppercut
          Straight right
          Left (we'll call it a jab but he was transitioning so it wasn't thrown in form)
          Right hook

Not one of those was blocked, nor did they miss, they all landed on his face. The only one that I didn't count was the first punch, the jab that was partially deflected off the gloves and onto his forehead.

If you want to argue that only one of them was thrown with much force, then you'll get no argument from me there.

1.First punch misses
          2.uppercut lands but i think he felt it and jumped to lessen the power
          3.Right hand lands flush and hard best punch of the sequence
          4.left hook hits shoulder
          5.right hook hits shoulder

Comment

Yea yea, and manny pacquiao said he would have beat floyd if he stood still and didnt move.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              Regardless, Brook got stopped.
              Regardless, GGG got tested. That's the biggest news.

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              This guy is disgustingly stupid.
              Kell "The Big Mouth" Brook
              Translation: I can't handle it when my hero is seriously tested.

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              This !diot and his groupies in here are becoming as annoying as Kahntards. The guy had one good round against GGG and his best win was against a gate keeper like Porter. I hope Brooks fights Cotto so he gets KTFO.
              He'd own Cotto all 12 rounds if not a stoppage. Cotto was great. He's now yesterday's news. Lara or Canelo may be a different story vs Brook. And as far as annoying, the real annoyance is the GGG cult members not even brave enough to acknowledge your cult leader was tested harder than ever before in the pro ranks. And BTW, 2 judges had it 2 to 2, 1 judge had it 3 to 1 Brooks. And your cult leader was rocked in the 2nd. And breathing heavily by mid-fight. The same cult leader Abel was chewing out between rounds in a huge way.

Yet you still think the cult leader who gave himself a 4 of 10, is somehow invincible.

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              Damn brook! Golovkin left you with khan level delusions. You got outworked, recieved the harder shots, got hurt in the first, dropped in the third, wanted to quit by the end of the fourth, and got the towel thrown in because everyone knew it was a matter of time.
              You conveniently forget how your GGG hero was getting embarrassed for a couple rounds there.

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              Brook is my fighter but he needs to shut his mouth.
              This is not too bright at all. He was getting hammered by a guy that wasn't even breathing thru his mouth when the fight got stopped.
              You should go back and watch the fight, this time without your cult leader's GGG Mail Order Blinders on. Your guy was sucking air big time by the 3rd.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              GGG was looking anything but sharp. Brook with one eye was leading the cards, imagine a two eyed brook in there. Would have been ugly. Hopefully G stops ducking the rematch
              I'm glad there are a few keen eyes who watched the fight. If Kell was up for it, a rematch would definitely be great.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
              Hopefully G stops ducking the rematch

That first gif in your sig, I'm going to have to borrow that the next time some salivating ggg harcore tells me that Golovkin was NEVER in trouble or even bothered by Brook. Yea, he clearly "wanted to" eat several clean punches that forced him to flee.
              ^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              Regardless if triple G was getting tired, hurt eye or not Brook got stopped. Idiotic to bring up something that at this point didn't make a difference on the out come. As far as I saw Brook was getting hit and the towel saved him. He did not punch back like in a good 20 seconds. Did you see that fight or are the type to make excuses for a fighter with a hurt ego?
              GGG-aholics: Always wearing the earmuffs, hands tightly cupped over the ears, singing loudly 'LA LA LA LA LA I can't hear anything!'... anytime the facts are stated of their cult leader getting owned for a couple rounds. Must be literally physically painful to accept reality. Yes, we know, Brook lost. Yes, we get it. Yes we saw it happen. Yet YOU don't get GGG was tested in a big way. And you'll apparently never develop the stones to admit it. You're laying ground work for everyone laughing at you dolts when your hero gets annihilated within the next 2 years tops.

Comment

Ok Kell, seems like GGG hit you a little too hard, it's fine, give it a couple weeks, you might still be concussed.. or did Hearn tell you that shit? I suggest you rewatch the fight and realize what kind of beating you took. You won Round 2, in the rest of the fight you got outgunned and destroyed.

Comment

"Tested??" I wouldn't say Golovkin got "tested" by Brook. This would imply that Golovkin was pushed to his limit somehow. But he was never in trouble.

Floyd got "tested" when he got rocked by Mosely. He even got tested by Maidana (hence the rematch, right?)

Floyd did NOT get tested by Canelo. He could have sleepwalked through that fight, pretty much did, and still won almost every round -- unless you consult the paid judge that said it was a 114-114 draw. (Golden Boy has their boy's golden back for sure.)

Again, to be tested is to be pushed to the limit.

Comment

Excuses, excuses. At the end of the day GGG got the TKO victory. Beat Brook pretty easily. The fight was over in the first 15 seconds when Golovkin easily landed 2 jabs on Brook. Go back and watch it. He could land those jabs at will.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Regardless, GGG got tested. That's the biggest news.

Translation: I can't handle it when my hero is seriously tested.

He'd own Cotto all 12 rounds if not a stoppage. Cotto was great. He's now yesterday's news. Lara or Canelo may be a different story vs Brook. And as far as annoying, the real annoyance is the GGG cult members not even brave enough to acknowledge your cult leader was tested harder than ever before in the pro ranks. And BTW, 2 judges had it 2 to 2, 1 judge had it 3 to 1 Brooks. And your cult leader was rocked in the 2nd. And breathing heavily by mid-fight. The same cult leader Abel was chewing out between rounds in a huge way.

Yet you still think the cult leader who gave himself a 4 of 10, is somehow invincible.

You conveniently forget how your GGG hero was getting embarrassed for a couple rounds there.

You should go back and watch the fight, this time without your cult leader's GGG Mail Order Blinders on. Your guy was sucking air big time by the 3rd.

I'm glad there are a few keen eyes who watched the fight. If Kell was up for it, a rematch would definitely be great.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Hopefully G stops ducking the rematch

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

GGG-aholics: Always wearing the earmuffs, hands tightly cupped over the ears, singing loudly 'LA LA LA LA LA I can't hear anything!'... anytime the facts are stated of their cult leader getting owned for a couple rounds. Must be literally physically painful to accept reality. Yes, we know, Brook lost. Yes, we get it. Yes we saw it happen. Yet YOU don't get GGG was tested in a big way. And you'll apparently never develop the stones to admit it. You're laying ground work for everyone laughing at you dolts when your hero gets annihilated within the next 2 years tops.
                      You seem like a first class moron so i will write it again to see if this time it sticks.

Golovkin outlanded brook in every round. Hurt him in the first. Smashed his eye in the second. Knocked him down in the third. Got him to tell his corner he wanted to quit in the fourth, and finally knocked him out in the fifth.

But hey brook hit him with a punch that lifted him off his feet doe.

Brook also suffered orbital damage. He will never be the same again. He gets props for stepping in the ring but none of this would have happened if his fellow countrymen at 160 had the courage to step up.

And you still want to say that brook embarassed golovkin. GTFO you mindless troll!

Comment

Working...
                      X