Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Saw Upset: Golovkin Was Getting Tired, Breathing Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook is my fighter but he needs to shut his mouth.
    This is not too bright at all.

He was getting hammered by a guy that wasn't even breathing thru his mouth when the fight got stopped.

Comment

i give Brook props for atleast getting in there and fighting with lil G. the cheery [icking coward canela just runs his mouth because he's running scared.

Comment

I saw a towel

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Brook is my fighter but he needs to shut his mouth.
            This is not too bright at all.

He was getting hammered by a guy that wasn't even breathing thru his mouth when the fight got stopped.
            Humility is a quality that evades many fighters after they've been beaten down. Short term memory loss is prevalent though it seems.

Comment

I thought Brook said he was seeing 4 GGGs. Were all 4of them gassing out, or just one?

Comment

Besides almost being blind if the fight continued, Kell was the one tiring in the 5th with his arms down just moving around as GGG started applying major pressure and landing some hard shots.

Comment

Brook looked like he was about to get folded if the towel wasn't thrown in the ring. Maybe the injury affected the way he was fading in the 5th but it seemed like the punches were starting to do some damage. Golovkin looked vulnerable because Brook has skills and can punch but I doubt there was an upset brewing.

Comment

I saw a massive swollen eye, a guy who had no regards for Brook and didn't bother to box, 30 seconds straight without return punches and a guy on the verge of getting knocked out on his feet and a frantic white towel which enables the fighter to continue running his mouth. Sometimes I wish the corner had stayed put so dude could've been laid down straight flat in front of his audience

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                      Humility is a quality that evades many fighters after they've been beaten down. Short term memory loss is prevalent though it seems.
                      You are right and if this fight would have taken place one year ago, i would have supported Canelo but as much as Golovkin dismantled Brook, Canelo dismantled manhood with his fa ginnes

Comment

Working...
                      X