Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Saw Upset: Golovkin Was Getting Tired, Breathing Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let it go, Kell. You were never going to beat friggin' Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

If I don't get my face completely broken, and don't get knocked out 156 times in the process and have the stamina, I could go 12 rounds with Tyson Fury! Now watch Thack's monkey ass defend this ****

Comment

It was game over like GGG said in the 5th rd. You could see GGG step up into another gear. It's a pity the fight got stopped because Kell would of been dropped or the fight stopped by the ref. Kell was literally not fighting back.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          He is the second best fighter of our era, he has the right to say whatever he wants. Golovkin is just the face of boxing and is on another level. Floyd would have said the same thing, he would have been beaten just the same way.
          Brook is the 2nd best fighter? I'm just asking, do you ever get tired of ******ed ****posting?

Comment

FFS Brook, please don't do this. Your starting to sound like Khan. You got bashed up and would have ended up in an oxygen tent if the fight was left to go on for another couple of rounds. Accept the battering and go give it a shot at JMW. You're not getting anywhere in any division that the G man is in.

Comment

"It was part of his plans to eat a huge uppercut"

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                You seem like a first class moron so i will write it again to see if this time it sticks. Golovkin outlanded brook in every round. Hurt him in the first. Smashed his eye in the second. Knocked him down in the third. Got him to tell his corner he wanted to quit in the fourth, and finally knocked him out in the fifth. But hey brook hit him with a punch that lifted him off his feet doe. Brook also suffered orbital damage. He will never be the same again. He gets props for stepping in the ring but none of this would have happened if his fellow countrymen at 160 had the courage to step up. And you still want to say that brook embarassed golovkin. GTFO you mindless troll!
                The GGG trolls (including you) are the boneheads who refuse to admit your grand wizard cult leader GGG isn't invincible. Yes, punchstats close but GGG out landed by a small amount 1st four rounds. Scorecards close too, first 4 rounds... 2 rounds each by 2 judges cards, 3 rounds to 1 by one judges card, for Brook. And YES, for the 10,000th time, we know Brook suffered an eye injury, had some shaky moments.... JUST LIKE GGG WAS SHAKEN UP. Yet YOU GGG-aholics are too pompous to admit your grand exalted hero was more tested than ever before. You simply are too chicken and too weak minded to admit it. Jolted in the 2nd round. FACT. GGG-aholics: No he wasn't. FACT: Bloodied nose, Abel grinding on him big time. GGG-aholics: That's total b.s.

Look bubba, if you wanna keep up the denial, go for it. We true boxing fans know it was a very competitive fight for a while there, something not done before vs GGG. So go take your cult member b.s. along when you take a flying leap off a tall cliff with it. No one but you and your little delusional cult cares about your skewed b.s. take on the fight. And don't get too tight with the belts... because either Canelo or equal is taking them all next year. Deal with it, loser bwaaaay. And take your stooo-pidd as fek 'doe' shiii with you, clown.

Comment

I really don't think Kell was close to winning that fight at all. He was very brave and gave as good as he could get, but GGG was in a different class of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                    It was game over like GGG said in the 5th rd. You could see GGG step up into another gear. It's a pity the fight got stopped because Kell would of been dropped or the fight stopped by the ref. Kell was literally not fighting back.

I was really taking too many body shots and his balance was off and all over the place, am glad his corner stopped that fight at that point because he would have been seriously hurt IMO, even those punches he took has shorten his career.

Comment

• Some of GGG's fights disappoint me. Like the Stevens, Monroe, and this latest fight. Reason why I'm disappointed because whenever GGG starts to administer a beat-down, the opponent either quits or the cornerman throws in the towel. You could see opponents' body language they were relieved the fight was stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X