Al haymon information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Harvard educated

Did a lot of concert promoting/logistics before boxing including handling tours of major acts like Beyoncé.. Beyoncé later sued him
    She did? Where did you get that info?

Comment

Posters pretending as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Start with the Hausser articles

http://www.ring tv.com/415547-what-we-know-about-al-haymon-part-i-2/
        ... he has to look for the cashed copy, because The Ring "undated' their webpage and didn't port the database... but I'm afraid even the cashed copy doesn't exist anymore.

Comment

".. he has to look for the cashed copy, because The Ring "undated' their webpage and didn't port the database... but I'm afraid even the cashed copy doesn't exist anymore"

Yeah I could only access part of the article. THAT IS ****ING CREEPY. Even popular politicians and celebrities don't have that kind of web power, wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            She did? Where did you get that info?
            You can google it... But that's the cause of the Pbc-roc nation beef

I can't remember all the details, but Beyoncé did sue Haymon years ago

Comment

You can google it... But that's the cause of the Pbc-roc nation beef

I can't remember all the details, but Beyoncé did sue Haymon years ago
              I did google it and can't find it anywhere. But you seem to say it as a fact so I'm sure you've read it somewhere. Right....? Or are you just repeating something you heard but never actually read it for yourself?

Comment

I did google it and can't find it anywhere. But you seem to say it as a fact so I'm sure you've read it somewhere. Right....? Or are you just repeating something you heard but never actually read it for yourself?
                It's a fact,,, I will try and find it when I have time.. I'm sure other posters can back me up.. this has been discussed numerous times in the past.

Comment

Boom

http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...-shed-light-on

Don't doubt me, I'm not a fanboy

I'm not sure how you use google but a simple search of "Beyoncé sues Al haymon" tons of stuff popped up

Comment

Boom

http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...-shed-light-on

Don't doubt me, I'm not a fanboy

I'm not sure how you use google but a simple search of "Beyoncé sues Al haymon" tons of stuff popped up
                    The legal papers filed this week by Mathew Knowles, Beyonce's father and former manager, state that Live Nation Entertainment made false claims about him to his daughter - including that he "stole or took money from her" - at least in part in an effort to secure the rights to her 2011 world tour. But they also may shed light on new developments in the singer's career and business, and additional information that has been requested could provide even more.
                    Beyonce father sued her. Now show me where Beyonce sued Haymon

Comment

Beyonce father sued her. Now show me where Beyonce sued Haymon
                      Lol. I don't know if people read articles or what. I can understand that simpleton Leonmx or whatever making that mistake but smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X