No announcement yet.

Al haymon information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    How old are you? I think you should read it. Because if you don't understand it then you certainly won't when I explain it to you.
    I read it,,,, It's a lawsuit,,, Beyoncé is on one side,,,, haymon on the other..

If you can't explain how they aren't involved then quit responding. I asked you to explain and you can't/wont,,, so why are we even debating if your not responding or rebutting?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I read it,,,, It's a lawsuit,,, Beyoncé is on one side,,,, haymon on the other..

If you can't explain how they aren't involved then quit responding. I asked you to explain and you can't/wont,,, so why are we even debating if your not responding or rebutting?
      Because I didn't realize you were so stupid. Where in that article does it say Beyonce is suing?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        Sorry, you can't put made up parameters on career earnings. Floyd is simply not the highest paid athlete ever.
        When did I say career earnings? I said highest paid.... Who's check is better..

Who got PAID more??

I never said he was the richest athlete, just who was the highest paid, and no one got paid more than floyd for a single game/event/match

Comment

Because I didn't realize you were so stupid. Where in that article does it say Beyonce is suing?

Don't backtrack now...

Explain the lawsuit,,, Clearly says legal papers filed, alleging that Beyoncé fired her dad for conspiring with haymon...

Explain or stop responding

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            "This is how I first found out about Haymon. He brought the best concerts to my city and at the end of the commercials on the radio they would always say Brought To You By Al Haymon. "

That's tight. Eddie Murphy was the highest paid actor in Hollywood for a long time, all thanks to Al Haymon. What does this guy do?
            AL haymon is the leader of the illuminati dude
            Everybody knows!!!
            PBC stands for NWO if you really think about it
            But nobody talks about it or haymon will make them disappear
            Ali knew too much and look what happened
            You might be next!!!

Comment

Don't backtrack now...

Explain the lawsuit,,, Clearly says legal papers filed, alleging that Beyoncé fired her dad for conspiring with haymon...

Explain or stop responding
              Lmao. So her dad sued because he heard a rumor that someone was spreading lies to Beyonce. How does your peabrain compute that to mean Beyonce was suing?

Comment

Lmao. So her dad sued because he heard a rumor that someone was spreading lies to Beyonce. How does your peabrain compute that to mean Beyonce was suing?
                Well how does your peabrain not clearly understand when I said many posts ago that I had it twisted, as in wrong.. I even said I don't remember all the details.. When it was brought to my attention that it wasn't exactly how I said, I quickly took responsibilty and stood corrected

But there was a lawsuit and they were on opposing sides of it

Comment

Why did Beyoncé fire him if everything is false?

Comment

Why did Beyoncé fire him if everything is false?
                    Where did you read that? The article says she fired her father

Comment

Where did you read that? The article says she fired her father
                      Yes, he was fired... AlLedgely for conspiring with haymon... True or not, that's what is being claimed

Comment

Working...
                      X