No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Golovkin haters: kigali, larryusa, nubianpiye, Skillspaybills, SugarKaineHook, Motorcity Cobra, etc

98% from this demographic:

Plus a few cuckold losers who "wannabe" in that demographic.
    I love Freedom for real, he tells it like it is lol. This is the truth right here. If brothas stick together, then so can we. PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
      Don in this bish playing white-knight for some of the must bigoted people on this site.

But to be honest I don't think these guys dislike Golovkin because of his skin color ( it's one part of it), they dislike him because he called out their pride and joy Floyd Mayweather and they didn't like that one bit.

They didn't like Donaire because he looked like the guy who rivaled Mayweather. These losers have a sick obsession with another man and I'm kind of embarrassed for them.
      this is almost as dumb as hating him cause hes white lol.. if anything its funny he wants to fight welterweights.. why would he be hated for calling him out?

this is the bottom line, if he actually backed up the shlt he and his team say, and get some quality wins and or moved up.. the hate would subside

Comment

And get banned again?

Your black privilege permits you to say "white racists" even if it's not true, but I can't say "black racists" when it is true.

I'll tell you what I think of you to your face when we meet up in Vegas in 2 months time.
        Thats too soon for a call out. Didnt you learn anything from Ward?? A callout must be made at least a year in advance with several tuneups first............

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Stig........................
          I love em

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Come on, Mega. It is blatantly obvious the hate mainly comes from black posters. Let's keep it real now. I wish we had a platform to talk about it freely, Gennady is being hated because he is white skinned and the face of the sport.
            I don't believe that to be true. In fact I think it is a "cop out". I've seen posters from all nationalities create threads about ggg this week. Hell, I made one myself and one of the first responses was that I was of a certain "demographic".

People just can't stand when their favorite boxer gets hated on and are grasping for straws. It just is what it is. It don't mean it's racial. I'm sure for some it may be, but don't include a whole "demographic" because of a few sour apples.

You and a few others know me better than most on here and you know that I'm a straight shooter and am gonna call things how I see them.

Comment

People on here definitely get butthurt if you aren't a fan of Golovkin.

It's pretty insane, to be honest.

I had a gang of posters coming at me because I said in my personal opinion I don't find him entertaining Like I'm not entitled to my opinion.

But it's not just Golovkin, the big fan favourites with a lot of hype behind them always have fans who react this way. Why? I don't know but it's always been the way.

Comment

And get banned again?

Your black privilege permits you to say "white racists" even if it's not true, but I can't say "black racists" when it is true.

I'll tell you what I think of you to your face when we meet up in Vegas in 2 months time.
                AGAIN MORE TRUTH.

I will back Freedom a 100% from now on. This is a double standard found HERE and in society nowadays. They demand tolerance but have no tolerance for opposing views/stances. It's all brotherly love until a white person of power emerges/takes over. They want to take over everything with their petty outcry. There is a blatant black agenda that needs to be stopped, period. In movies, social movements, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I love em
                  Me too.. The U.K. Show was one of TBE..

Wait.. are we still talking about Stig right??

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    AGAIN MORE TRUTH.

I will back Freedom a 100% from now on. This is a double standard found HERE and in society nowadays. They demand tolerance but have no tolerance for opposing views/stances. It's all brotherly love until a white person of power emerges again. They want to take over everything with their petty outcry. There is a blatant black agenda that needs to be stopped, period. In movies, social movements, etc.
                    lol oh fuk off.. yesterday you were mexican last week you were rican what are you now a blond hair blue eyed german? lol stfu

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      this is almost as dumb as hating him cause hes white lol.. if anything its funny he wants to fight welterweights.. why would he be hated for calling him out?

this is the bottom line, if he actually backed up the shlt he and his team say, and get some quality wins and or moved up.. the hate would subside
                      No you want to play ignorant with the Don, you've been on this site many years and so have I. When Golovkin first arrived on the scene most of these same posters gave no ****s about him.

You want to be a moron be my pleasure but the in reality when Golovkin started saying he would face Floyd at 154lbs a switch went off in their head.
                      They're a sad bunch that projects through celebrities. I mean you had Larry of Twitter threatening 50 Cents life but he ended his man crush with Floyd. That's not normal.

I understand you more times than not agree with these bozos but they need help and greatest sign of friendship is to tell them point blank, you're a disgrace to boxing fans and need help.

And #NotAll for the morons that want to say I'm not a black Floyd fan and I hate Golovkin, go get bent.

Comment

Working...
                      X