Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The same reason you get mad when people hate on Mayweather..... People don't like when their favorite fighter is getting hate.

Comment

• It is a little tiresome. I logged on late last night to check what was going on and it was GolovkinScene not BoxingScene.

My phone screen displayed the first 8 threads on he front page, and the first 7 were all GGG themed. One or two were decent enough threads, that had debate going on. All the others however were troll treads mostly created by new alts that have popped up. They were all pretty much identical in content.
      It's not the personnel that's the problem, we've seen it before with other fighters. I just think the forum would make for a better read if the share volume was managed somehow.

I've got no problems with a fighter being criticized or praised. And some of these threads are even funny. But when the first 2 pages of the forum are clogged up with virtually the same threads, day in, day out. It doesn't motivate to sign back in anytime soon in hope of some boxing chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        I have a question, why do people get mad when GGG gets hate?? why do posters act like he is not allowed to be hated on? I have been on this forum for almost 10 years and have seen fighters who have accomplished more be torn apart. So why the surprise when GGG gets slammed?

The same posters who get mad at people for slamming GGG sit on here and slam other fighters left and right. So what is the real issue at hand here? Honestly i just want to see the man in better fights, but i troll certain posters because they praise him like he has an alt resume or accomplishments when he doesnt. But fighters who do have great resumes and accomplishments get slammed and their accomplishments ripped apart.
        weren't you the guy who got mad when Mayweather got hated on ? You accused people of everything from racism to stupidity for hating your idol.

Go back to making idiotic videos you crack addict.

Comment

Working...
        X