No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    Don in this bish playing white-knight for some of the must bigoted people on this site.

But to be honest I don't think these guys dislike Golovkin because of his skin color ( it's one part of it), they dislike him because he called out their pride and joy Floyd Mayweather and they didn't like that one bit.

They didn't like Donaire because he looked like the guy who rivaled Mayweather. These losers have a sick obsession with another man and I'm kind of embarrassed for them.
    I don't "white knight" for anybody. I'll call out Larry on his bull**** too. It goes both ways amigo.

Also, I never was a fan of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Yeah just like I thought.... clueless

Also who did those black "Americans" support in the Donaire vs Rigondeaux fight?

Did they support the "American"?

Or did they root for Rigo and relentlessly mock and lambast the "American" Donaire?

I was going for Donaire...research and find you...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Me too.. The U.K. Show was one of TBE..

Wait.. are we still talking about Stig right??
        Both. We had a crappy US version, it was horrible.

UK version walks all over the US version

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I don't believe that to be true. In fact I think it is a "cop out". I've seen posters from all nationalities create threads about ggg this week. Hell, I made one myself and one of the first responses was that I was of a certain "demographic".

People just can't stand when their favorite boxer gets hated on and are grasping for straws. It just is what it is. It don't mean it's racial. I'm sure for some it may be, but don't include a whole "demographic" because of a few sour apples.

You and a few others know me better than most on here and you know that I'm a straight shooter and am gonna call things how I see them.
          THE MAJORITY of the haters are of African American descent, Mega. You are an exception along with just a FEW, and you have black roots due to the type of music you like so you I think you associate better with the black community than the white one.

Look at the majority of threads and the posters/alts, they are black posters. You can tell by their avys, favorite fighters on sigs, the slang they use, etc - they give it away, and it's not like they are hiding it either.

There are people who criticize Golovkin in a civil/healthy manner with points that definitely help you understand where they're coming from. THEN there are the e-panthers who have an obviously blatant agenda of putting down Golovkin and pushing black fighters on top of him. They call Gennady names and discredit him and you can tell it's because they are furious he is white skinned, they cannot stand a white skinned person being the strongest and most powerful fighter. It is disguised racism.

And I know you are, and I respect you Mega. You know that. My sentiments here are not even for you, it's just my feelings on the matter tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Seriously? You're comparing the 20 new threads a day full of burger flippers talking about 'lil g' to the couple times a day Ward, Floyd, Kovalev or Canelo gets trashed on?

Go look on the last 10 pages and count the # of Golovkin hate threads.
            That's expected considering Golovkin is coming off of a circus fight, even though I've seen a lot of unjustified hate, this is the wrong time to defend the guy.

Comment

For those questioning my nationality, nationality is not the same as race. I can be whatever but at the end of the day my race is WHITE. I am white skinned, and I am proud. PERIOD. Golovkin is from Kazakhstan but he is just as white as a white person from any other nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                I don't "white knight" for anybody. I'll call out Larry on his bull**** too. It goes both ways amigo.
                At the current moment you're white-knighting for Larry and his bizarre friends, doesn't mean you always white-knight for Larry and his bizarre friends. What I'm trying to say is you can white knight now and call him out on his **** later, the two aren't exclusive. Maybe you've change your stance since the last page I read in this thread however.

But for the most part what Freedom said is true, Larry is full of ****. He's also possibly ******ed, but the jury is still out on that one.

But the moment you pulled that I'm white so disproves your theory kind of killed your argument. #NotAll but most are and the whole argument over Golovkin's resume is overblown bigoted bull****.

They're like we gotta get revenge for all those years posters discredit Mayweather, what a bunch of sniveling crybabies.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

UK version walks all over the US version

Not anymore dude, have you seen the 2016 UK version? It sucks a$$..

Well the US version was sad, I had been to a Adam Ferrara's stand up, he was genuinely lame and boring..

The U.K. Trio are coming up with their own top gear kinda show this year, last I checked they announced it as sept.. Haven't seen anything so far..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Not anymore dude, have you seen the 2016 UK version? It sucks a$$..

Well the US version was sad, I had been to a Adam Ferrara's stand up, he was genuinely lame and boring..

The U.K. Trio are coming up with their own top gear kinda show this year, last I checked they announced it as sept.. Haven't seen anything so far..
                    Oh no I haven't see this years Top Gear, I don't want to ruin the show for myself lol.

I heard that they were too

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      That's expected considering Golovkin is coming off of a circus fight, even though I've seen a lot of unjustified hate, this is the wrong time to defend the guy.
                      Why is it wrong time to defend him?

He got crapped on when the Brook fight was announced. Not many people defended him then. This weekend he went out and put on a show. Virtually everyone agreed it was one of the most entertaining fights they've seen in years.

Defending his performance, why not? If you were on this forum and never saw the fight, you would somehow think that he lost the fight badly - not TKO his opponent by 5th round and land more punches in every single round.

He talked about a street fight before the night, and that's exactly what he delivered. It's not like he forgot how to box within last year. People complained when he systematically destroyed Lemieux, now they're complaining that he won a street fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X