Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Rematch Would Be Very Exciting For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Some say you should t believe everything you read.

Some say it's better to use your eyes. And what the eyes suggest is that..

A Roided Floyd was beaten up by one-armed healthy Pacquiao. What else people need to know?

This is the hurt business people this ain't the amateurs. This is pro boxing.

Running, hugging queer and throwing weak ass punches are for the sissy amateurs of boxers who lack skill. Pro boxing is the hurt game.

This guy epitomizes what it's all about.

HD
    It's all about they eyes! For you, it's all about the heart. Your heart and love for Manny is clouding your vision!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      It's all about they eyes! For you, it's all about the heart. Your heart and love for Manny is clouding your vision!
      Naah the world saw a fluke win.. Millions around the world have seen froidy's fluke win.

Minority in the USA yes, off course they will defend their own in Floyd even if they know in their heart that performance was a cowardly excuse for boxing.

But, in the world outside the USA, millions have seen a fluke win.

Most analysts around the world....spain, argentina, Australia, mexico, Germany, france, England, eastern europpe, Russia, Japan, and most of asia...thought pac won in their fight even with one arm...

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        [CENTER]Looks like I stumbled upon your latest meltdown. But here's your chance...
        Lol the only meltdown I see is your fat girlfriend who's having a meltdown figuring how to get out of the shower. Smdh

You should at least get her to a gym if you can't afford to bring her to the hospital. Your girlfriend needs your support. Show some love. Your relationship is starting to be a tragic, travesty.. I won't be surprised if your girlfriend goes into a loop of meltdowns..I really hope it doesn't..

Save your girlfriend bud. She needs you. Be her knight. Like how your are to froidy. This is what's important helping your girlfriend get her soap in the shower.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Lol the only meltdown I see is your fat girlfriend who's having a meltdown figuring how to get out of the shower. Smdh

You should at least get her to a gym if you can't afford to bring her to the hospital. Your girlfriend needs your support. Show some love. Your relationship is starting to be a tragic, travesty.. I won't be surprised if your girlfriend goes into a loop of meltdowns..I really hope it doesn't..

Save your girlfriend bud. She needs you. Be her knight. Like how your are to froidy. This is what's important helping your girlfriend get her soap in the shower.
          Dude, it wasn't funny the first time you said it. It's still not funny. It just shows how hurt you are that you would make up a fantasy and post obscene pictures as if this somehow helps you.

This is how I know you're having a legit meltdown. Seek some help.

PS. I think the picture you used is a bit obscene, don't you? I think you should go ahead and delete it before someone points it out to the mods.

Comment

Dude, it wasn't funny the first time you said it. It's still not funny. It just shows how hurt you are that you would make up a fantasy and post obscene pictures as if this somehow helps you.

PS. I think the picture you used is a bit obscene, don't you? I think you should go ahead and delete it before someone points it out to the mods.
            It wasn't suppose to be funny.

It's for you to realize their is more to life than NSB. Your girlfriend needs help. This is serious stuff man. You should know better to prioritize. There's a time for jokes and a time for action.

Your GF needs Lypo. Help her bud. I'm just being a concerned citizen. Heal the world make it a better place..

Cheers!

Comment

Poor spoon23, he still can't move forward. Floyd ruined his life, in real time & slow motion!

Comment

It wasn't suppose to be funny.

It's for you to realize their is more to life than NSB. Your girlfriend needs help. This is serious stuff man. You should know better to prioritize. There's a time for jokes and a time for action.

Your GF needs Lypo. Help her bud. I'm just being a concerned citizen. Heal the world make it a better place..

Cheers!
                Let's see...I'm actually packing right now to take my girl on a weekend getaway at a 5 star hotel.

On the other hand, I heard your wife dumped you and now you frequent dating sites.

Just what I heard, homie. If that's true, I'm sorry, bro. Hope your dreams of Pacquiao help comfort you at night.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  first fight was a boring dud. at this point manny just wants a paycheck. if they fight again it will be just another sparring session for both guys to rob the public
                  Manny is too kind and generous. He will be broke, but loved.

Floyd seems to have dropped his Money persona, and is just chill.

Comment

Let's see...I'm actually packing right now to take my girl on a weekend getaway at a 5 star hotel.

On the other hand, I heard your wife dumped you and now you frequent dating sites.

Just what I heard, homie. If that's true, I'm sorry, bro. Hope your dreams of Pacquiao help comfort you at night.
                    Zaroku, zaroku, zaroku...

When will you ever realized having a make believe girlf friend much more a wife is your department. You play with dolls and walk you pooch everyday while your ao called gf can never be found. Is it possible it is just in your head manifested as real in your sorry state of lonliness in the streets of tokyo?

Is your imaginary girlfriend your inner self relfecting on you longing for one? And your pooch wasnt bought by your imaginary gf but who really bought was you all along?

Hmm.. Tell you what if it makes sense. Your friend spoon23 is making you realize it. Hope you find one to help you stroll down the park of lonlines with Johnny hahaha
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-16-2016, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Manny still using Floyd's name to sell his fights even while Floyd is retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X