Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Rematch Would Be Very Exciting For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no need for a rematch. Floyd won decisively. Besides, can boxing fans trust that Manny will actually come to fight and isn't just going to do what he did last time?

If we as fans know Manny was going to fight like Cotto or Hatton fought Floyd-not just be happy to take a UD loss and a check but actually keep fighting to win-then maybe.

However, I think Manny is going to do what he did last time, what Canelo did, try and outbox someone they can't and be satisfied with a wide UD loss and a checkrather than risk winning and gettin KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticRB View Post
      I think the fight would be even better than the first one! It was high level technical match with counters. Now that manny's shoulder is healed and people will be aware of that IV usage, i think the fight would be alot better! Are you guys scared for mayweather that much! If they fight, you dont have to pay for it and watch it. No body forcing you! Let them rematch! If you think floyd would win again, lets see, without the bull**** cheating and shoulder injury!
      Lol well said..

You can see the fl0mo contingent in here wet their panties trying to stop Pac from exposing their fraud idol again.

One thing Pac did lose to that night was..

Lets get the facts straight Manny will NEVER BEAT floyd at running hahaha!

But he surely can put the hurt on Floyd and then some!

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I see no need for a rematch. Floyd won decisively. Besides, can boxing fans trust that Manny will actually come to fight and isn't just going to do what he did last time?

If we as fans know Manny was going to fight like Cotto or Hatton fought Floyd-not just be happy to take a UD loss and a check but actually keep fighting to win-then maybe.

However, I think Manny is going to do what he did last time, what Canelo did, try and outbox someone they can't and be satisfied with a wide UD loss and a checkrather than risk winning and gettin KTFO.
        Manny actually did. Manny countered the counter puncher and beat him at his own game and evidence point to him being the aggressor and the counter puncher throughout the match. Who gave the hurt in the hurt business. ( pro fight mantra )

So yeahs he outwit Floyd at his own game.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Manny actually did. Manny countered the counter puncher at his own game and evidence point to him being the aggressor and the counter puncher throughout the match. Who gave the hurt in the hurt business. ( pro fight mantra )

So yeahs he outwit Floyd at his own game.
          I get it, this is the era of Trump. When you lose, claim the system is rigged and do anything you can to delegitimize the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I get it, this is the era of Trump. When you lose, claim the system is rigged and do anything you can to delegitimize the winner.
            Nope, evidence is all that leads to truth. Evidence are just lying around. It never falters. You can get away with killing someone, but it will surely stink as hell eventually when forensics finds evidence linking to the truth.

YES! Floyd won the running contest.

But,

Pac won the hurt business people. After all this is the hurt biz isn't it? And proof will always show he did connect with bad intentions as evidence point to Floyd retreating like a headless duck for 12 rounds.

# proof is out!

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Everyone knows the real reason he still fighting is Floyd. He wants a clearer win this time. A win that can't be manipulated by corrupt judges.

Now why is he fighting Vargas?

It's a stay busy fight. And his not in prime shape since he is tussling senate work and training.

But, If he knocks out Vargas or demolish him in a lopsided fight. A Floyd fight will come into play. And Floyd's back is in the wall again. Does he scour like a frightened cat or attack like a lion that he is not?

We can only presume not. So if Floyd doesn't show up. Then Pac finishes in a high note and fights a young hungry lion like Vargas and Thurman as his last real farewell fight.

Stay tuned bud.
              I'll still be here, and Floyd will still be 49-0! Nothing is going to change that!

Comment

Nope, evidence is all that leads to truth. Evidence are just lying around. It never falters. You can get away with killing someone, but it will surely stink as hell eventually when forensics finds evidence linking to the truth.

YES! Floyd won the running contest.

But,

Pac won the hurt business people. After all this is the hurt biz isn't it? And proof will always show he did connect with bad intentions as evidence point to Floyd retreating like a headless duck for 12 rounds.

# proof is out!

Floyd won the boxing contest, and this sport is called "boxing."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Floyd won the boxing contest, and this sport is called "boxing."
                  i really believe that mayweather won the running marathon but the boxing match itself naah

If you can even call that sorry display of boxing still boxing lol

# Vegas saved Froid

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I'll still be here, and Floyd will still be 49-0! Nothing is going to change that!
                    Some say you shouldn't believe everything you read.

Some say it's better to use your eyes. And what the eyes suggest is that..

A Roided Floyd was beaten up by one-armed healthy Pacquiao. What else people need to know?

This is the hurt business people this ain't the amateurs. This is pro boxing.

Running, hugging queer and throwing weak ass punches are for the sissy amateurs of boxers who lack skill. Pro boxing is the hurt game.

This guy epitomizes what it's all about.

HD
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2016, 06:20 PM.

Comment

i really believe that mayweather won the running marathon but the boxing match itself naah

If you can even call that sorry display of boxing still boxing lol

# Vegas saved Froid
                      Too bad that you are in the very small minority of people who thought Manny won.

Comment

Working...
                      X