Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Rematch Would Be Very Exciting For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Lol. floyd will fight a non boxer for a very low reward than to fight pac for moeny and glory. floyd knew that even he inject himself with all the PEDS in the world he can only get a gift decision against a one healthy arm pacquiao.
    Floyd received 300 million dollars to fight an amateur. If you ask me that is pretty damn genius. At this point Floyd can fight an absolute scrub and get tens of millions. If the media and and the fans hype the scrub enough people will begin to think he has a chance against Mayweather and potentially buy the fight, making Floyd even richer.

As for Manny, Floyd beat him pretty easily and I never bought the shoulder excuse especially considering at the preference before the fight Manny said he was "A-OK."
    The shoulder excuse reminded me of the "dog ate my homework" excuse, it was absolute bullshit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Floyd received 300 million dollars to fight an amateur. If you ask me that is pretty damn genius. At this point Floyd can fight an absolute scrub and get tens of millions. If the media and and the fans hype the scrub enough people will begin to think he has a chance against Mayweather and potentially buy the fight, making Floyd even richer.

As for Manny, Floyd beat him pretty easily and I never bought the shoulder excuse especially considering at the preference before the fight Manny said he was "A-OK."
      The shoulder excuse reminded me of the "dog ate my homework" excuse, it was absolute bullshit!
      Yeah floyd beat pac pretty easy in running and hugging department but in landing harder and more puches pac wins very easy.

Comment

Working...
      X