Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Rematch Would Be Very Exciting For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    People will scoff all day long but this fight is probably more likely to happen again than not.

Even though it'll probably be lucky to generate half of the income the first fight did, it's still the biggest money making fight for Floyd out there. And y'all just know Floyd is getting bored and wants at least one more huge payday.

Pacquiao will smoke Vargas and people will say that he looks better than ever and the chatter will begin, and now with HBO seemingly out of the picture now, it just makes too much sense.

Floyd/Manny 2 in either late 2017, or dare I say it, mid-2017?

It will be solely a Showtime production. It's gonna happen, folks.

I don't see floyd fighting past 40 especially being gone from the ring this long

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      We have a new generation fighters! We don't need to watch two 40yr. old men fighting each other!
      Lol then don't buy the PPV. It's only one fight between 2 40 year olds who one of them the Asian guy can still beat the crap of every young boxing near their weight class. Still a class above. They're still the 2 best boxers in the game.

1 ppv for 1 fight.

Farewell fight for the ages = makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        I don't see floyd fighting past 40 especially being gone from the ring this long
        That's not the main reason. Floyd jr. Doesn't have it anymore since the Pacquiao fight.

I tell you what. This is the biggest clue that Froid won't fight the likes of Pac again.

As I quote Floyd senior his own father after, during the fight on May 2, 2015.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Says :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

The reason why there is no part 2 even if we all know its still the biggest money fight out there is Floyd senior knows Floyd doesn't have it anymore as he saw his son fight like a chick without a head. He knows it's time for his son to retire. Floyd senior knows a one arm healthy Pac was too much for his son.

# father exposed son

Post fight interview of Floyd Mayweather Sr. :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his fight like a duck and froze. You know it's time to retire Froid. Scared fighters don't belong in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticRB View Post
          Some more ****tards! its ok for mayweather to make his money fighting a bum like berto but when pac still wants to fight for money hes broke????? You floyd fans have me weak AF!!!!!!! HELLA DELUSIONAL!!!!! Do you guys remember floyd telling broner "its about the least amount of risk, for the highest reward"!!!!!! thats stated by your so called hero!!!!! The person that lies the MOST IS MAYWEATHER!!!!!! You guys dont want to talk about the IV and TUE granted 18 MF days after the fight, talking about cheating!!!!!!! I think not so shut the **** up about pac being broke and a cheater!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!
          And they forgot. What makes Floyd an A lister to insomnia?

The guy is as exciting as golf. And not only that when he fought Pacquiao on the first fight. It cured a lot of insomniacs with sleep deprivation. A part 2 will help a lot of people who needs boring fights to make the sleep.

# Froid roid is a cure for insomnia why not a part 2?!

# Froid boring fights save lives

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            And they forgot. What makes Floyd an A lister to insomnia?

The guy is as exciting as golf. And not only that when he fought Pacquiao on the first fight. It cured a lot of insomniacs with sleep deprivation. A part 2 will help a lot of people who needs boring fights to make the sleep.

# Froid roid is a cure for insomnia why not a part 2?!

# Froid boring fights save lives
            Looks like I stumbled upon your latest meltdown. But here's your chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              People will scoff all day long but this fight is probably more likely to happen again than not.

Even though it'll probably be lucky to generate half of the income the first fight did, it's still the biggest money making fight for Floyd out there. And y'all just know Floyd is getting bored and wants at least one more huge payday.

Pacquiao will smoke Vargas and people will say that he looks better than ever and the chatter will begin, and now with HBO seemingly out of the picture now, it just makes too much sense.

Floyd/Manny 2 in either late 2017, or dare I say it, mid-2017?

It will be solely a Showtime production. It's gonna happen, folks.
              Everyone knows when there is money to be made it happens.

This still is the biggest money fight out there.

I won't be surprised if Froid roid gets cornered in a wall to accept this fight.

He's ready to call on his support.

His Checklist is ready:

Floyd is already getting ready for part 2:[/B]

- Call up Kenny Bayless

- Call up Dave Moretti and company

- Call up USADA and talk about their GOLD standard loopholes

- Call up NSAC to make sure they stall a while longer with their implementation of the draft on the TUE/IV changes .... for other fighter.

- Call up NSAC to make sure that the judges and ref is well "selected"

- Call up NSAC to make sure that it does not matter in how Floyd fills up the pre-fight form but to investigate anything Manny does ....

- Call up Dr Ariza to get those IV excuses ready. .

- Have Dr Ariza call up Memo Heredia.

- Call up the double agent to go "spar" for Manny then report back.

Did I miss anything? ... oh, maybe some Xylocaine?

FROID ROID WILL BE READY FOR NUMBER 2

[/QUOTE]
              Last edited by Spoon23; 09-14-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

lol at Mayweather and "exciting for fans" in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Lol then don't buy the PPV. It's only one fight between 2 40 year olds who one of them the Asian guy can still beat the crap of every young boxing near their weight class. Still a class above. They're still the 2 best boxers in the game.

1 ppv for 1 fight.

Farewell fight for the ages = makes sense
                  If the Asian guy can still beat the crap of every young boxer, he would've chose Crawford or Thurman instead of Vargas. Don't blame me, his trainer said he ain't ready for Crawford!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    If the Asian guy can still beat the crap of every young boxer, he would've chose Crawford or Thurman instead of Vargas. Don't blame me, his trainer said he ain't ready for Crawford!
                    Everyone knows the real reason he still fighting is Floyd. He wants a clearer win this time. A win that can't be manipulated by corrupt judges.

Now why is he fighting Vargas?

It's a stay busy fight. And his not in prime shape since he is tussling senate work and training.

But, If he knocks out Vargas or demolish him in a lopsided fight. A Floyd fight will come into play. And Floyd's back is in the wall again. Does he scour like a frightened cat or attack like a lion that he is not?

We can only presume not. So if Floyd doesn't show up. Then Pac finishes in a high note and fights a young hungry lion like Vargas and Thurman as his last real farewell fight.

Stay tuned bud.

Comment

first fight was a boring dud. at this point manny just wants a paycheck. if they fight again it will be just another sparring session for both guys to rob the public

Comment

Working...
                      X