Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Canelo & Kell Brook vs GGG = No Difference!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talz View Post
    He had to weigh 10lbs on fight night of 147lbs. So he can only be 157 max. He was like 168 vs golovkin...
    No he had to be 157 the morning of, but weighed 156 on fight night. He weighed 168 because he moved up to MW.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Any criticism Khan received in the lead up to & after fighting Canelo should apply to Kell Brook as well.

Kell got absolutely destroyed, I mean his orbital bone was broken via a punch and not a headbutt or dirty tactics from GGG.

Khan got layed out in Round 6 and Kell got TKO'd in round 5.

They're BOTH as bad as each other. Both money grabbers and as I alluded to before both fights they both didn't have a punchers chance.

Add your two pence.
      brook was conscious at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        No he had to be 157 the morning of, but weighed 156 on fight night. He weighed 168 because he moved up to MW.
        Well again that doesn't change the fact that he is only allowed to be 10lbs over 147 regardless of what he weighed in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
          Well again that doesn't change the fact that he is only allowed to be 10lbs over 147 regardless of what he weighed in the morning.
          He could be whatever weight he wanted after the morning of weigh in. Porter was 158 on fight night (over the 10lb limit) and Brook was 156. Saying he was a LMW his whole career is just wrong. No LMW's weigh 156 on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            Brook-Khan should be next
            Would be a massive fight and is the most logical at the moment. Eye surgery lined up for Brook hopefully he fully recovers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Both Brits took huge paydays to get KTFO. I don't see the difference.
              That's because you're not biased.

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
              Khan would have been stopped by that initial onslaught by GGG in the first round. I actually think canelo vs Brook is an even fight, tough to call for me. Brook stops Khan though, that much I know now, after witnessing both fights.
              If we reverse the fights Khan lasts one round vs GGG & Brook fares much better against Canelo. The outrage against Khan compared to the positivity of Brook is laughable though.

These fights put a lot of wear and tear on the body. Do you think they'll come back the same fighters?.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                Your response is just an indication of your Boxing knowledge. You add no value to this thread or as a matter of fact this site.

You're a Golovkin fan boy with 160+ posts, 100 of them defending GGG beating up on a Welterweight.

Do us all a favor. Buy some rope, form a noose... You know the rest.
                And you make a pointless thread for no reason you dumb ****. I'm a GGG fan, not a fan boy. Go get a girlfriend you ****ing punk

Comment

I actually disagree. Brook did something to Golovkin that has never happened before. On occasion, he was able to momentarily hurt Gennady and back him up; Something that his other previous opponents could not do.

With Khan on the other hand, he did something that we've all seen before and that was the ability to out box Canelo for five rounds until the stoppage in round six. Mayweather and Lara had already shown the blueprint on how to be successful in doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I actually disagree. Brook did something to Golovkin that has never happened before. On occasion, he was able to momentarily hurt Gennady and back him up; Something that his other previous opponents could not do.

With Khan on the other hand, he did something that we've all seen before and that was the ability to out box Canelo for five rounds until the stoppage in round six. Mayweather and Lara had already shown the blueprint on how to be successful in doing this.
                    Don't mention Lara and Mayweather in the same sentence

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                      And you make a pointless thread for no reason you dumb ****. I'm a GGG fan, not a fan boy. Go get a girlfriend you ****ing punk
                      This thread addresses the hypocrisy of NSB members regarding Khan vs Canelo. You've been signed up since August so you don't understand the dynamics of this forum.

Did you see the criticism Khan endured in the build up to fighting Canelo?. No you didn't! So this thread is pointless to you, but is relevant to the rest of the hypocritical forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X