Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Canelo & Kell Brook vs GGG = No Difference!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Canelo & Kell Brook vs GGG = No Difference!!!

Any criticism Khan received in the lead up to & after fighting Canelo should apply to Kell Brook as well.

Kell got absolutely destroyed, I mean his orbital bone was broken via a punch and not a headbutt or dirty tactics from GGG.

Khan got layed out in Round 6 and Kell got TKO'd in round 5.

They're BOTH as bad as each other. Both money grabbers and as I alluded to before both fights they both didn't have a punchers chance.

Add your two pence.

Um, ok then?

Comment

There is one difference tho,which was Kell looked like he had a future..While Khan looked completely done..

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
        Um, ok then?
        Your response is just an indication of your Boxing knowledge. You add no value to this thread or as a matter of fact this site.

You're a Golovkin fan boy with 160+ posts, 100 of them defending GGG beating up on a Welterweight.

Do us all a favor. Buy some rope, form a noose... You know the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          There is one difference tho,which was Kell looked like he had a future..While Khan looked completely done..
          I'm not to sure about that. Factually Brook got stopped a round earlier. Khan just lived up to his chinny reputation by going out on his back.

Khan was winning on the scorecards (I think) as was Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            I'm not to sure about that. Factually Brook got stopped a round earlier. Khan just lived up to his chinny reputation by going out on his back.

Khan was winning on the scorecards (I think) as was Brook.
            I don't know about the judges card I don't remember them..On my card he was not winning and tbh Khan did not look that good,not only cause he showed his chin again..He just did not look that confident..Kell actually looked confident and took shots from a bigger fighter in 3G..I think Kells corner came in with the mind set that if you get in any trouble we are pulling the plug which was wack btw..

I get ya overall point,and I would not mind seeing Khan fight Kell..I'd pick Kell in that fight tho,Khan imo seems really done..

Comment

Canelo-Khan = 155
              Golovkin-Brook = 160

Khan didn't really step up two divisions.

Comment

Khan was cashing out.

I do think Kell and promoters genuinely believed he is a very special fighter and might have won. Nobody has thought Khan was particularly special since he got layed out Breidis Prescott in 15 seconds. He is very good and has made a lot of money but you watch Khan fight through your fingers. He has been one punch away from disaster his whole career.

Comment

Khan would have been stopped by that initial onslaught by GGG in the first round. I actually think canelo vs Brook is an even fight, tough to call for me. Brook stops Khan though, that much I know now, after witnessing both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Canelo-Khan = 155
                    Golovkin-Brook = 160

Khan didn't really step up two divisions.
                    Well they did fight for the WBC strap at MW so it was a sanctioned title fight. No matter how farcical.

Comment

Working...
                    X