Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Canelo & Kell Brook vs GGG = No Difference!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem with either of them taking the fights.They both believed they were going to win.It was the unbelievable amount of classless bragging both of them did during the long build up to the fight that made me disgusted. There were numerous quotes by them in the media daily saying they couldn't possibly lose. They both said after their certain victory they would be recognized by everyone as the pound for pound king of boxing. They both compared themselves to the greats of the past. Brook even went so far as to say he saw fear in GGG's eyes at the weigh in. After Khan got laid out cold he had nothing nice to say about Canelo at all. He only had a ridiculous fairy tale excuse about Canelo weighing 185 to his 156 on fight night.Neither fighter was weighed after the official weigh in when they weighed exactly the same. After Brook's trainer threw in the towel Brook gave GGG zero credit for the win. Instead he talked utter nonsense about how he would have gone on to win the fight if it had not been stopped. I never liked Khan but I have always been a big fan of Brook. Brook made me into an ex fan with his bragging and lack of respect before and after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
      Khan would have been stopped by that initial onslaught by GGG in the first round. I actually think canelo vs Brook is an even fight, tough to call for me. Brook stops Khan though, that much I know now, after witnessing both fights.
      You have every right to your opinion that Brook vs Canelo is an even fight. I think Canelo would actually stop Brook quicker than GGG did. Canelo doesn't hit as hard as GGG but he still punches very hard. Canelo has faster and more accurate combinations than GGG. Canelo hasn't been hurt by a punch since Cotto's brother hurt him 7 years ago when he was 19 years old. He can take Brook's power but Brook can't take his power. Brook will stand his ground. He won't run like Khan did so he won't last as long in my opinion. If Canelo KOs Smith this Saturday like I believe he will then he will show the kind of skill and power I think he is capable of. If he struggles with Smith then Canelo vs Brook might be an even fight.

Comment

one thing that no one can question about khan and brook is their HEARTS , they stand out if you compare them too hesitant fighters like canelo and floyd

Comment

Both Brits took huge paydays to get KTFO. I don't see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Canelo-Khan = 155
            Golovkin-Brook = 160

Khan didn't really step up two divisions.
            You say that but Canelo on the night was heavier than what GGG and Brook were at 160. He probably was 175 vs Khan who started at lightweight. Kell started out at Welterweight and has always really been a 154lber fighting at welterweight. Thats the difference.

Comment

Smh..........

Comment

Brook-Khan should be next

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                  You say that but Canelo on the night was heavier than what GGG and Brook were at 160. He probably was 175 vs Khan who started at lightweight. Kell started out at Welterweight and has always really been a 154lber fighting at welterweight. Thats the difference.
                  How many 154lbers weigh 156 on fight night like Brook did against Porter?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    one thing that no one can question about khan and brook is their HEARTS , they stand out if you compare them too hesitant fighters like canelo and floyd
                    So much bitterness.....

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      How many 154lbers weigh 156 on fight night like Brook did against Porter?
                      He had to weigh 10lbs on fight night of 147lbs. So he can only be 157 max. He was like 168 vs golovkin...

Comment

Working...
                      X