Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Little G fans be like:

For real. That Adrikitty guy was really triggered tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      That's why Kovalev is higher P4P and deserves it. People who know boxing know he's the real deal. Ward is also much harder to look good against for any style.
      Absolutely!

Comment

• I see that the poll is still open after the fight is already finished....As usual people are voting for the result that actually happened. Why the hell don't they close the voting right before the fight? I think there were something like 3 votes for a Golovkin by close decision win.

In the words of the late, great Manny Steward "That's exactly what I knew would happen"....or something to that effect. Glad I ignored all the numbskulls that predicted a quick KO for Golovkin or a KO from Jacobs, and instead I voted for GGG by close decision. Jacobs is way better than most of the people on here give him credit for. You ****ersDKSAB! Hahahaha
        Last edited by Damn Wicked; 03-19-2017, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Gennady Gift Golovkin
          Triple gift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Triple gift.
            Didn't know outboxing someone, being a ring general, bullying them when you pick up the pace, and winning on the cards and compubox means you got a gift...

Comment

• Respect to Jacobs. I thought he was gonna get KO'd for sure. And I also didn't expect the fight to be as competitive as it was. Not as fun as I hoped it would be, but I'm always fine with being surprised by how things go down & the fact you could argue with either guy winning was surprising here.

And hopefully this gets Oscar seeing that GGG isn't f#cking Godzilla & to make the GGG vs Canelo fight in 6 months.

Also GGG might wanna re-think fighting again in June lol. I was previously of the opinion that BJS has sleeper potential to beat both GGG & Canelo, but after he got into doing nothing all day except eating beefaroni & doritos & watching Gypsy Housewives of Manchester I kinda got off that. But I definitely think if a motivated BJS, & if last night didn't motivate BJS I don't know what will, came to fight GGG in June I don't hate his chances of upsetting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Seems fair enough.
                5 to Golovkin, 3 to Quillin, 4 in the lurch

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Jacobs hits harder, is longer, faster feet, taller probably weighed 185 .

Canelo is shorter, weaker power, better chin, and slow footed.

Styles make fights.
                  There's no way that Jacobs was able to rehydrate 25lbs and not have that affect the way he was able to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                    For real. That Adrikitty guy was really triggered tonight.
                    It's a real shame. I expected better from him but he eventually showed his true colours.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                      Bad decision. Jacobs did leave it open to interpretation though. Some of the rounds he moved, but forgot to stick, while Golovkin stalked him, and out jabbed him. Jacobs also gassed noticeably by the tenth round.

Was his foot stepped on on that knockdown?
                      He got hit with two rights but he was just backing up and when the 3rd came it grazed more his shoulder but ggg went with it and sorta pushed jacobs back a bit. I think the second punched stunned him a bit tho

Comment

Working...
                      X