Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Danny made my city, my borough, my hood so damn proud. **** I'm gutted man
    BLACK POWER, DOE!! LOL if you live vicariously through a fighter like that, you're just pathetic.

From Russia, with love:

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Jacobs should get this decision. Close but I think it was clear.

Sadiqkingofko maybe the gypsy was right
      she was 100% robbery, this fight wasn't even close Jacobs beat the **** out of Golovkin

Comment

• Oh ****, Danny not keen for a rematch?

I think he realised he fought his perfect fight tonight and next time he likely won't go the distance. Either way big respect to Danny - great guy and a strong showing.

Comment

• I like both fighters and Jacobs clearly won that fight. GGG got outclassed and was getting beaten to the punch by the faster guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Score cards were fair. You mfers screaming robbery watch fights on emotion. Danny came to take Bros shine and almost did it. I hope we see a rematch.
            I swear these guys have too much estrogen in their bloodstreams sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              The only reason why I'm glad GGG won, is because Jacobs would've only gotten three of the straps. We're now one step closer to getting an undisputed MW champion.
              Are you drunk? LOL that's a terrible excuse for a robbery.

Comment

• Knowing Little G lost, hopefully Jugei, Maxi Pad, bigdramahoe, and Freedumb killed theirselves before the decision was announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                  LOL, white people are so pathetic! When Ward schooled Kovalev you cried robbery and now when Jacobs get robbed while schooling Golovkin, you're cool with it!? Get real, man! Jacobs clearly won.
                  From Russia, with love!

Comment

• Yes they did, stop lying lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ghost rider View Post
                      knowing little g lost, hopefully jugei, maxi pad, bigdramahoe, and freedumb killed theirselves before the decision was announced.
                      black power, doe!

Hahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X