Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little G fans before the decision:

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
      Nice to have more posters in here with sense. I agree 100%. It's called cognitive dissonance. I just find it sad people have so much invested in these fighters that they aren't able to see things objectively. It's really a psychological issue. Kovalev did better versus Ward than GGG did tonight against Jacobs... Much better.
      This is also my impression...

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
        This one. I felt the same way. I was watching boxnation streaming, and I was thinking WTF, Golovkin took those first 3 rounds in my book. But ok I'm going to rewatch it and see if I'm wrong.
        Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. The boxnation commentators made me think "WTF" constantly. It's like that one commentator didn't see Jacobs being hit by the jab over and over.

Comment

• GGG = Gift Gift Gift

Comment

• Comment

• GGG handled that cruiserweight who outweighed him by at least 15lb pretty well.. When i heard about that weight situation and read what PED Guru Conte wrote i knew that GGG would be facing a guy 2 weightclasses above him. Still knocked Jacobs down and won a close fight. I think it was similar to Kovalev Ward but the right man got the decision here. Actually i had Kovalev winning pretty clear vs Ward, and here i thought GGG won 7 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. The boxnation commentators made me think "WTF" constantly. It's like that one commentator didn't see Jacobs being hit by the jab over and over.
                UK commentators really cant be taken seriously sometimes, they did the same at Kovalev vs Ward and Brook vs GGG. Really really weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  Little G fans before the decision:

Hehe, well I thought GGG won this fight against a much bigger and taller man who cheated the rules to gain a huge weight advantage.

On the other hand i thought Canelo might have lost to Lara and Trout by a round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    Little G fans before the decision:

You're a Kaepernick supporter and you hate GGG. What a complete toolbag. Canelo looks like he takes it up the ass

Comment

• Little G fans be like:

Comment

Working...
                      X