Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol what fraud this guy is HBO cant afford for him to lose they need that canelo cash

Still the first real test he had and he clearly lost he isnt this invincible wrecking machine his fanboys thought he was hes a B+ fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      she was 100% robbery, this fight wasn't even close Jacobs beat the **** out of Golovkin
      Klitschko is a bum dude. I hope Joshua knocks him out of the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by NateHound View Post
        You idiots need to take the blinders off.

GGG won that fight.

The issue is that you all expected GGG to dominate. Because he didn't dominate you automatically think Jacobs is winning, you're idiocy couldn't comprehend that there is a gap between the two.
        Calling everyone idiots is a great way to start a conversation lol. GGG looked basic, slow and confused. The multiple looks Jacobs kept giving him stiffled good offense plus Jacobs did a masterful job of smothering and landing combinations to the body while pushing GGG back.

The first real opponent he fought, he failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          she was 100% robbery, this fight wasn't even close Jacobs beat the **** out of Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            I think Jacobs is right

Jacobs is too dangerous now for GGG. The rematch will take a while if it ever happens.
            I could have misinterpreted it different but it sounded like he wanted to move to the future and he proved himself against Golovkin. That being said does he want a rematch whether or not Canelo steps up to Golovkin or does he want to take it easy for a while.

I think he absolutely has what it takes to perfect his performance and get the nod by the judges. But with Haymon, he might be steered to show case fights because well that is what Haymon does. Jacobs like Wilder might just want to cash out as much as he can while he can

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              black power, doe!

Hahahahahah
              I ain't even black, .

Comment

• Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                LOL, white people are so pathetic! When Ward schooled Kovalev you cried robbery and now when Jacobs get robbed while schooling Golovkin, you're cool with it!? Get real, man! Jacobs clearly won.
                You realize you are doing the exact same thing in your post? Are you an idiot?

Comment

• 6 people picked GGG by decision. Damn, would have never thought that but nice call.

Comment

• The hbo guys sound ridiculous trying to spin this positively. I was expecting the same post fight opinions given after Ward v kov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                      LOL, white people are so pathetic! When Ward schooled Kovalev you cried robbery and now when Jacobs get robbed while schooling Golovkin, you're cool with it!? Get real, man! Jacobs clearly won.
                      The thing is, many will never admit that's the underlying factor in their reasoning and the game continues.

Comment

Working...
                      X