Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sides With Philippines President Against Barack *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel politics will be Pac's undoing eventually. They are corrupt and will always corrupt even the most honest soul. I'm not saying Pac is an honest soul. I'm just saying in general, you can have the nicest dude who thinks he won't be corrupt and that he's going into politics with zero influence from being part of the political corrupt ring and it's only a matter of time before they too succumb to the evil that are politics.

Comment

Than don't fight in our country, I don't agree with 99% of what ***** does but if you ain't gonna respect our leader don't come make a profit in our country, I might not like ***** and I do attack him alot, but if he becomes president no way I would accept a non-american talking crap about him

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Uh, yeah we DO know about drug wars. Anyone remember Miami in the 80s? That's just ONE example. And no, sorry bubba, very few unjustified killings by cops... even though there are stacks of *** saying otherwise, protesting before an investigation has even started, throwing rocks and bottles at cops, blocking roads keeping me from getting to work etc etc. Get your facts straight, THEN comment. That's how it works.

Yep. Instant justice doesn't work, never did, never will. Have to have the rule of law, properly carried out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Pac as a boxer, but he needs to shut up regarding politics and social commentary altogether. The guy is clueless on all of that.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Just remember that failure to prosecute and punish cops who break the law, is NOT properly carrying out the rule of law! Do you remember how many dirty cops there were in Miami in the 80s???
        It was the rule of law that cleaned up Miami, not the type 'justice' the Philippines prez advocates. As for your other comment, Eric Garner case is one of very few where the cop was at fault, Trayvon Martin also. Michael Brown case, all the witnesses disagreed. The guy recently who was reaching for his gun when he was shot: His fault he's dead, just like Brown. See, if you do some research, unbiased research, you'd see the vast majority of cops are legit, and the vast majority of shootings were justified. EVERY group has some rogues here and there. And there's no evidence cops have a higher percentage than any other group.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Uh, yeah we DO know about drug wars. Anyone remember Miami in the 80s? That's just ONE example. And no, sorry bubba, very few unjustified killings by cops... even though there are stacks of *** saying otherwise, protesting before an investigation has even started, throwing rocks and bottles at cops, blocking roads keeping me from getting to work etc etc. Get your facts straight, THEN comment. That's how it works.

Yep. Instant justice doesn't work, never did, never will. Have to have the rule of law, properly carried out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Pac as a boxer, but he needs to shut up regarding politics and social commentary altogether. The guy is clueless on all of that.

It was the rule of law that cleaned up Miami, not the type 'justice' the Philippines prez advocates. As for your other comment, Eric Garner case is one of very few where the cop was at fault, Trayvon Martin also. Michael Brown case, all the witnesses disagreed. The guy recently who was reaching for his gun when he was shot: His fault he's dead, just like Brown. See, if you do some research, unbiased research, you'd see the vast majority of cops are legit, and the vast majority of shootings were justified. EVERY group has some rogues here and there. And there's no evidence cops have a higher percentage than any other group.
          You can say what you want, USA's business is drugs.
          Just travel around the world and see.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            You can say what you want, USA's business is drugs.
            Just travel around the world and see.
            I've never said once the U.S. doesn't have issues with drugs. The entire U.S. prison system needs re-working. And the concept of jailing drug addicts is pathetic. That's a medical issue that needs addressing properly. As a prisoner, they get little if any help in there. Add that to the private prisons b.s. we have in this country, and it's no wonder we have the highest prison population worldwide.

Comment

Nobody here cares what the politicians in some irrelevant, impoverished third world dump think anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Than don't fight in our country, I don't agree with 99% of what ***** does but if you ain't gonna respect our leader don't come make a profit in our country, I might not like ***** and I do attack him alot, but if he becomes president no way I would accept a non-american talking crap about him
                All these dudes playing sports that are taking a knee during the anthem are pretty much telling ***** and the country he's running a big "fuck you", along with the cops they hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  All these dudes playing sports that are taking a knee during the anthem are pretty much telling ***** and the country he's running a big "fuck you", along with the cops they hate.
                  Hey he's exercising his 5th ********* rights! Cops do have a bad problem with police brutality against **********, he just wants his voice heard that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
                    Hey he's exercising his 5th ********* rights! Cops do have a bad problem with police brutality against **********, he just wants his voice heard that's all.
                    Dude, you can't even get the ********* right, your opinion is totally voided.

And ***** needs to show more respect for his country and stop supporting cowards like Colin whatever the fuq his last name is. And instead, support the brave men and women that have to deal with a bunch of criminals and nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
                      First *********. Cops don't have a bad problem. It's a small percentage for the bullshit they're going through. People just have a problem with authority and especially when that person with a badge is a different race. I rarely hear shit and cries when it's a black cop putting a fellow brother in his place.

Like I said, the leader in this country is getting a freebie with his own race. He's the president. Disrespect the flag/anthem, he's the leader of that same shit they're protesting against. People are fucking dumb!

Comment

Working...
                      X