Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sides With Philippines President Against Barack *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sides With Philippines President Against Barack *****

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao issued staunch support for Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte after the Asian strongman clashed with US leader Barack ***** over the country's bloody crime crackdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What about Pacquia's PEDs and Toradol addictions? Can someone kill him because of that?

Comment

...don't blame me, I didn't vote for *****, but I stand by our leader thru thick and thin...it's time to boycott Manny's ass...hopefully Vargas fcuks him up!!!

Comment

Boxing and Politics.. 2 of the things most people on this site know nothing about.. lol

Comment

Poochuiao the ped midget strikes again

Screw this doping ped midget with his barry bonds sized head.... Always lying and scamming his country people for money just like his president who is a dirty drug dealing criminal in bed with the drug kingpins of the philippines!

Comment

None of you know what it's like to come to Phillipines and see a ****in bandit war vs policemen in fields. Barack ***** should mind his own business and handle the white racist cops killing people in HiS own people in HIS country for No reason. Barack ***** has NO idea what it's like to run a 3rd world country. I am American and agree those drug pushers should be killed
            Last edited by ChiCityExtractz; 09-11-2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Politics being discussed on a boxing forum? Good luck getting through the overwhelming casuals.

Comment

I think ***** and Duterte should get in the ring and fight each other. ***** would be trained by Mayweather and Duterte by Pacquiao. It could only be better than Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.

Comment

The problem of supporting a strongman is they start by violating the rights of "criminals" and everyone cheers. Next they use that power violate the rights of their political opponents, and lastly they become just like Castro, Marcos, Noriega, Sadam, Gadaffi, etc. Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Comment

It'd be more weird if he sided with some other countries President instead of his own countries President.

Plus isn't Manny cool with this guy? I seem to recall stories of Manny & this cat hanging out so I'm sure there is some be cool to this guy til he can help boost Manny to the same President role in the future plan at work here too.

Comment

Working...
                    X