Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Fights aren't won by standing there and being timid. Manny didn't do **** in that fight. Floyd threw more punches than Manny's timid ass.
    Lol let's fix what you just said.

IV Floyd didn't do shyit but run, hug and throw whimper pitty patter shot to save his dear life against an injured Pac.

Lets face it no one whooped anyone's ass. This was not a real boxing match. This was a big hit for boxing as a sport. But it would have been best if the referee called the fight off after the 7th rd. The best outcome would have been a no decision.

TBE?! The Bestrunner Ever!!!Hugging and running is called boxing?!How can you hit Mayweather when he is running fast like a ferrari?!LOL!!! Nothing to be proud of really. All that was an exercise of how to rip of boxing fans.

# if there is one who needs to redeem himself for that poor performance if you can still call that boxing. It's Froid otherwise he should refund that cool 200 million he didn't deserve from all that queerness lmao

# Vegas saved Froid Roid's ass again

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Manny, Spoon and a random Spanish announcer are the only ones that believe that comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Jeez your asking something that is not relevant to this thread. Nice try to derail this thread by going off topic.

As I said wether Pac is injured or not evidence points out that based on what Pac has said in this thread. It is true that he truly outpointed and outgunned Floyd. And that my friend is the essence of this thread.

Trying to derail this thread with off topic reasoning ain't gonna help your cause here. Pac, wether you don't want to believe he was injured or not outllanded the runner. Now, I provided with video facts that proves Pac's point.

It only shows that Facts point to Floyd winning an undeserved running hugging marathon event.

And that's the BOTTOMLINE.

Cheers!

# nice effort though

49-0
        no visible proof of an injury hindering pac at any moment in any fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          49-0
          no visible proof of an injury hindering pac at any moment in any fight.
          scared off checking out the truth aye.. I know it's hard to see what holds true once you enter. Typical fl0mo mentality. I've seen a lot of times How you guys don't want to see what's within. Hard to accept that your boy had a fake win.

I know that's hard to accept, but deep inside it's lingering in your subconscious that Froid couldn't win against an injured Pac.

Cheers!

# you can have that fluke win hahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Manny, Spoon and a random Spanish announcer are the only ones that believe that comment
            Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

There's also a panel of experts at the end of the vid @ 14:00 mark, boxing coaches,Olympic coaches, boxing analysts all points to Pac winning it.

Comment

Manny, Spoon and a random Spanish announcer are the only ones that believe that comment
              Enjoy the truth!

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

to be continued, Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia etc

People around the world reactions to the fight.

Comment

Enjoy the truth!

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

to be continued, Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia etc

People around the world reactions to the fight.

I honestly don't give a f.uck what evidence you give to support your life mission that you've been on the past 18 months in trying to convince the world that Pac won

Ive watched the fight like 10 times still have it on my DVR. Pac won 2 rounds , 3 if you want to be generous and 4 if you can't score a fight. I don't care if you play it in Slo mo , Spanish , 1080p , Black & White, or 3-D. Floyd won, I know it's paines your heart to admit it but you know deep down Manny didn't win

I watched it live in a room filled with Filipinoes and after the fight they acted as if their Nanang had just died because they knew who won.

Comment

I honestly don't give a f.uck what evidence you give to support your life mission that you've been on the past 18 months in trying to convince the world that Pac won

Ive watched the fight like 10 times still have it on my DVR. Pac won 2 rounds , 3 if you want to be generous and 4 if you can't score a fight. I don't care if you play it in Slo mo , Spanish , 1080p , Black & White, or 3-D. Floyd won, I know it's paines your heart to admit it but you know deep down Manny didn't win

I watched it live in a room filled with Filipinoes and after the fight they acted as if their Nanang had just died because they knew who won.
                  Sure, your entitled to your own opinion. Just don't put nonsense it's not millions who think Floyd lost. A lot of them are out there.

Cheers!

PAC DISHES OUT THE PAIN

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Fact USADA knew of the injury hence they allowed Pac a Tarodol shot.

Fact Pac had a surgery after the fight.

Fact Pac didn't spar 2 weeks close to a upper fight of this magnitude

Fat there are veracities or levels of pain. Only Pac knew how much pain he had, but the fact is he didn't get a Tarodol shot to numb his pain, and carried through throughout the fight. Fact, because of the injury he ain't the 100% Pac that night.

Fact: even with Pac' injury, Froid roid still ran even with all the advantages he had that night lol

Doctor's analysis of how Pac had to endure the pain of that partial thickness rotator cuff tare.
                    It's toradol, not Tarodol. Also tear, not tare. If you're going to spout this nonsense, at least learn to spell you illiterate ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      It's toradol, not Tarodol. Also tear, not tare. If you're going to spout this nonsense, at least learn to spell you illiterate ****.
                      Lol never knew boxing needs a English spelling teacher. Sorry but I was in the car typing. Auto spell just fuvks up and create typos sometimes. Shyit happens when you are Multitasking. Oh yeah I intentionally spelled shyit wrong if you noticed. dont crucify me mr. english teacher hehe

But yah, thanks for pointing it out. But that's not really what's important, what's important is PAC has a point.

# stick with boxing this ain't no English spelling bee lmao

# reaching

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X