Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Did i miss something? You got some dirt on these clowns or what?
    You notice that he didn't mention my name in his last post, right? lol

Look around this thread and you will find it. I'm not going to blow it up, but I will if I have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Look around this thread and you will find it. I'm not going to blow it up, but I will if I have to.
      ...or you could just go ahead and say it. I'm not gonna waste my time digging through this dog**** thread. Is it the fact that these f@gs are just a bunch of alts?

Comment

...or you could just go ahead and say it. I'm not gonna waste my time digging through this dog**** thread. Is it the fact that these f@gs are just a bunch of alts?
        But, in slow motion, t@rds are.....living in pain.
        Slow motion makes everything better...

Can you imagine how much pain they live with?

Comment

Ployd. Is an azz but he beat PAC, out boxed Canelo.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooh... Sppppppppppooooooooookyyyyyyy...

A cold wind has just past..... Winter is near.....

TRAVESTYNY....

Cold desolate chill....brrrrrrrrrrr... A mention of ones name...

What.. Will happen..

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-26-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Ployd. Is an azz but he beat PAC, out boxed Canelo.
              Naah.. Floyd won in Vegas. Yes, he was awarded by the 3 corrupt judges who saw him run and hug for dear life and surprisingly decided to award him a lopsided score card. The name of the game is to connect those punches. Who connected more as post fight results have shown. Pac connected more. Floyd may have won a fluke win, but the truth will always be on pac's side who really did deserve the W.

Did Floyd win? Yes. Did Floyd deserve that sorry display of fighting queer to the tune of his least punch output of his career moving backwards, not to mention compubox gave him more fake padding to save his pathetic ass.

People are so blinded by Floyd and has his **** in their mouth to see what actually happened.. Floyd fought scared period!! Watch him fight Canelo .. Watch him fight cotto. Watch him fight Marquez .. Watch him fight victor Ortiz.. Watch him fight Ricky hatton.. For crying out. A lout does this look the same fight?? Hell no!! He was running and clinching thru out the fight cuz he was scared!!! And you *****s called this boxing?? Nacho beriastein said it the best.. His biggest fight of his career and he folded

# to Pac, Floyd rather run. Shows who really got game.

# and the truth keeps on chugging!

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-26-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Oooooooooooooooooooh... Sppppppppppooooooooookyyyyyyy...

A cold wind has just past..... Winter is near.....

TRAVESTYNY....

Cold desolate chill....brrrrrrrrrrr... A mention of ones name...

What.. Will happen..

You turned bltch and only found your balls when I called you out, huh? You'll see . Hope you're ready to suck off Pac-boy and all of his E goons

Comment

Yup. Complete with evidence and exactly which accounts are involved. I'll hit you with more details soon. This is gonna be fun!

Comment

You turned bltch and only found your balls when I called you out, huh? You'll see . Hope you're ready to suck off Pac-boy and all of his E goons
                    TravestyNY..

TravestyNY..

TravestNY..

TravestyNY..

TravestyNY..

TravestyNY..

Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      TravestyNY..

TravestyNY..

TravestNY..

TravestyNY..

TravestyNY..

TravestyNY..

Hahahahahahahahaha
                      You're ******ed. Do you actually think this is hurting me? You saw how much trouble the dude went thru to alter the post, and then delete it all together. Now you are just throwing him under the bus. This is supposed to be your friend? Lol

Wonder what happens when this hits the fan. The difference between me and you is that you actually care about your karma. I wonder how many hits you can take before becoming red when he attacks you after all you had to do was keep quiet

Comment

Working...
                      X