Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lol it's an on going poll you should vote.

Learn to realize the truth is out!
    LMFAO. Spoon that polls rigged!!!

I just voted, refreshed the page, and voted again! And it still counted! I voted 5 times Spoon!

Polls inaccurate! How do I know you didn't just spam vote over 800 times??? I believe it too, seeing as that this topic is life and death to you.

Come on bud, you're not getting out of this one! New poll! You up for the challenge?

:****you:

Comment

• This is my tribute to all you loving Floyd fans.

This represents your Fl0mo contingent.

Enjoy!

The ultimate Flowmo tribute video. An example of fanboyism to the next level lol

An example of an epitome of a delusional fanboy

Starts @ 1:10

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        LMFAO. Spoon that polls rigged!!!

I just voted, refreshed the page, and voted again! And it still counted! I voted 5 times Spoon!

Polls inaccurate! How do I know you didn't just spam vote over 800 times??? I believe it too, seeing as that this topic is life and death to you.

Come on bud, you're not getting out of this one! New poll! You up for the challenge?

La times is rigged. Yup sure. I did that Poll for LA times too.

The ultimate Flowmo tribute video. An example of fanboyism to the next level lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          La times is rigged. Yup sure. I did that Poll for LA times too.

LOL. Backing down huh? I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself Spoon, cuz I just took a piss on your LA poll.

So come on bud. Make a poll. Let's see if anyone cares to see a rematch.

Chicken?

Comment

• 49-0

enough money to buy the philippines and then some

fight could have happened years earlier if pac wasnt scared of losing a tablespoons worth of blood. or was it he was superstitious.....

pac will be begging may for a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              nothing i hate more than an excuse making **** of a loser. EVEN if the loser has a legitimate claim, suck it up. bltching and moaning will not reverse the decision and the guy looks like a sore loser. yeah, emotions run high and a guy isnt thinking clearly, blah,blah,blah....

if a guy is able to fight through an injure (may does it with his brittle hands), then that guy cant be allowed to use that shlt as an excuse. what is it with certain fight fans that give their guy room to make excuses ?!?!?!? you enter that ring, your set to fight. dont come with some bullshlt ready made excuse.
              So you must hate Floyd too then, right?

Floyd used a similar excuse to blame his poor performance against Castillo. Fans who attended were booing and Floyd knew he got a home town undeserved win.

Floyd: "It was tough, my last (days of) training I hurt my rotator cuff. I wasn't able to use my jab and left wasn't as strong but I don't want to have any excuses like other champions. When they get hurt, they don't even come to show up to the fight. I get hurt, I come to fight to give the fans ....."

Larry Merchant: Was he much tougher than you anticipated? You after all said this was going to be an easy fight.

Floyd: You have to realize that I have a messed up arm. My arm was messed up but I have no excuses. I don't back down or turn down fights.

Larry Merchant: So it was a harder fight than anticipated?

Floyd: With one arm, yes. With one arm yes.

NOTE: Floyd said "I wasn't able to use my jab " but he threw more in their first fight than their 2nd fight!

Last edited by ADP02; 09-10-2016, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Floyd used a similar excuse to blame his poor performance against Castillo. Fans who attended were booing and Floyd knew he got a home town undeserved win.

Floyd: "It was tough, my last (days of) training I hurt my rotator cuff. I wasn't able to use my jab and left wasn't as strong but I don't want to have any excuses like other champions. When they get hurt, they don't even come to show up to the fight. I get hurt, I come to fight to give the fans ....."

Larry Merchant: Was he much tougher than you anticipated? You after all said this was going to be an easy fight.

Floyd: You have to realize that I have a messed up arm. My arm was messed up but I have no excuses. I don't back down or turn down fights.

NOTE: Floyd said "I wasn't able to use my jab " but he threw more in their first fight than their 2nd fight!
                Here is Floyd mentioning his arm injury after round 1:

On top of that, he fought through it and won.
                Now show us what you have on Pacquaio in-fight.

Comment

• Fights aren't won by standing there and being timid. Manny didn't do **** in that fight. Floyd threw more punches than Manny's timid ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

difference being he didnt lose. when a winner critiques their performance, that i can take. ''i could have done better considering (fill in excuse) but i got the win.''

ok and ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      youve dissected the fight and cant supply a single rd....... OF ANY PAC FIGHT.

well done.
                      Jeez your asking something that is not relevant to this thread. Nice try to derail this thread by going off topic.

As I said wether Pac is injured or not evidence points out that based on what Pac has said in this thread. It is true that he truly outpointed and outgunned Floyd. And that my friend is the essence of this thread.

Trying to derail this thread with off topic reasoning ain't gonna help your cause here. Pac, wether you don't want to believe he was injured or not outllanded the runner. Now, I provided with video facts that proves Pac's point.

It only shows that Facts point to Floyd winning an undeserved running hugging marathon event.

And that's the BOTTOMLINE.

Cheers!

# nice effort though

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X