Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    let me see if i have this right.....a win is a win only uless the loser is a fan favorite ?!?!? then everything that comes close to landing is scored a shot ?!?!? the thing every fight fan can agree on is that the fight was boring as fnck !!!!

BUT

may did what he wanted to do for the most part (pot shot and not get caught with anything stupid)....pac TRIED. he chased and flailed and charged to no avail. i cant find the rd where pacs ''injury'' changed how he went about fighting.

speaking of injuries, are you saying when a guy has a cut or a welt, other guy should not go after it ?!?!?! that screen shot you have is the basic hold move thats used in every fight.

pac lost and theres no conspiracy against him.
    Naah spinning it won't get you no where.. Have you finished checking out the video feed I gave you?

I'll tell you what. I'll give you one vid to dissect. Let's see who won that round. This is a 3 minute round dissected in a 14 minute in depth video.

Tell me who won that round and why? Did floyd win this round?

pls base it on

1- Clean punching
    2- Ring generalship
    3- Effective Aggression
    4- Defense

Defense, What is it all about?

Do you have great defense if you got hit more?

Nope!

Ring Generalship, do you have great ring generalship if the whole time you are running around away from the center of the ring?

Nope!

Did Floyd win in his home town Vegas? Yes

Did Floyd deserve the win for that controversial fight when evidence points out who truly connected more per round that night was actually not floyd the running hugging queer boxer, but the guy from ASIA.. Does Floyd deserve that win for that poor showing?

Answer: A RESOUNDING

NOPE!

You truly are the true winner that night PAC. You can raise your head high for what Floyd got that night was an empty win.

Punching to connect is the name of the game in boxing. I have shown proof Pac connected the more clean and effective punching that night, not to mention the more punches per rounds in this fight.

That said. To have effective aggression, you have to hit your opponent with clean effective punching, more so than your opponent per round. - Pac did

Ring generalship- ring generalship is he who controls the center of the ring and controls his opponent to place him were he wants him to be and while doing that landing the more effective blows than his opponent. - Pac again did that. He commanded the center of the ring pushed Floyd back whenever he wants to over and over to the ropes for 12 rounds while doing so also landed the cleaner more effective punches.

Defense- defense is to not get hit, so who did get hit more throughout the fight? As I have proven in this thread Floyd got hit more per round. Shows who's defense had more holes.

Clean and effective punching: It means those punches landed with intent and the gravity of the punches is how you measure it's significance per round.

Even if you have aggression if you can't hit your opponent effectively your aggression is not an effective aggression.

Even if you have ring generalship, but you can't land effectively on your opponent then your ring generalship ain't that great.

Defense, if you get hit more than your opponent. Then your defense is weaker than your opponent.

You cannot have good ring generalship, good defense, effective aggression if you hit less than your opponent.

Pac did that with flying colors. He Landed the significant punches, landed the cleaner more effective punches and above all landed the more punches.

I've shown proof landed the more significant punches per rounds that were disputed is actually Pac's!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      True when it does not affect your performance or not much but when the injury gets worse, at some point it breaches that threshold where it does affect your performance. This happened to Manny, Kobe and others who go out and play with injuries.

When they examined Manny, it was initially a partial tear but then it got worse and during the fight it completely tore. After the fight, the doctor said it was a FULL THICKNESS TEAR!

I had injuries where a doctor would tell me NOT to play with the injury. Not because I cannot handle the pain but because it can get worse and much more complicated to fix/heal the injury.
      nothing i hate more than an excuse making **** of a loser. EVEN if the loser has a legitimate claim, suck it up. bltching and moaning will not reverse the decision and the guy looks like a sore loser. yeah, emotions run high and a guy isnt thinking clearly, blah,blah,blah....

if a guy is able to fight through an injure (may does it with his brittle hands), then that guy cant be allowed to use that shlt as an excuse. what is it with certain fight fans that give their guy room to make excuses ?!?!?!? you enter that ring, your set to fight. dont come with some bullshlt ready made excuse.

Comment

that screen shot you have is the basic hold move thats used in every fight.
        Lol that's an arm lock. More like WWE and no that is Foul in boxing. What you don't get is the tug and pull with intent to dirmantle Pac's arm was performed by Floyd.

And pls don't say Floyd had no spies in Pac's Camp. He told the world after the fight he had spies in Pac's camp and knew of his injury and the 2 weeks no sparring Pac had to do to avoid aggravating that torn rota-tor cuff.

That my friend is a blatant attempt to dislodge Pac's arm. Wether you agree or disagree that my friend is foul in boxing. (not allowed)

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          BLOOD: Floyd's own statement back in 2011. :
          "Giving blood doesn't make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak" --- Floyd Mayweather of 2011

May, 2015 fight
          "Giving blood (10 days before) dehydrated me ....." Floyd

Floyd of 2011 is calling Floyd of 2015 a PEDs cheat!!!
          link/s pls

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Naah spinning it won't get you no where.. Have you finished checking out the video feed I gave you?

I'll tell you what. I'll give you one vid to dissect. Let's see who won that round. This is a 3 minute round dissected in a 14 minute in depth video.

Tell me who won that round and why? Did floyd win this round?

pls base it on

1- Clean punching
            2- Ring generalship
            3- Effective Aggression
            4- Defense

Defense, What is it all about?

Do you have great defense if you got hit more?

Nope!

Ring Generalship, do you have great ring generalship if the whole time you are running around away from the center of the ring?

Nope!

Did Floyd win in his home town Vegas? Yes

Did Floyd deserve the win for that controversial fight when evidence points out who truly connected more per round that night was actually not floyd the running hugging queer boxer, but the guy from ASIA.. Does Floyd deserve that win for that poor showing?

Answer: A RESOUNDING

NOPE!

You truly are the true winner that night PAC. You can raise your head high for what Floyd got that night was an empty win.

Punching to connect is the name of the game in boxing. I have shown proof Pac connected the more clean and effective punching that night, not to mention the more punches per rounds in this fight.

That said. To have effective aggression, you have to hit your opponent with clean effective punching, more so than your opponent per round. - Pac did

Ring generalship- ring generalship is he who controls the center of the ring and controls his opponent to place him were he wants him to be and while doing that landing the more effective blows than his opponent. - Pac again did that. He commanded the center of the ring pushed Floyd back whenever he wants to over and over to the ropes for 12 rounds while doing so also landed the cleaner more effective punches.

Defense- defense is to not get hit, so who did get hit more throughout the fight? As I have proven in this thread Floyd got hit more per round. Shows who's defense had more holes.

Clean and effective punching: It means those punches landed with intent and the gravity of the punches is how you measure it's significance per round.

Even if you have aggression if you can't hit your opponent effectively your aggression is not an effective aggression.

Even if you have ring generalship, but you can't land effectively on your opponent then your ring generalship ain't that great.

Defense, if you get hit more than your opponent. Then your defense is weaker than your opponent.

You cannot have good ring generalship, good defense, effective aggression if you hit less than your opponent.

Pac did that with flying colors. He Landed the significant punches, landed the cleaner more effective punches and above all landed the more punches.

I've shown proof landed the more significant punches per rounds that were disputed is actually Pac's!
            surprisingly, this ''robbery'' cant be found on the all time robbery list. at the 3;47 mark i had to stop. you had pac landing 3 to mays 1. i saw pac land that one shot to mays neck.

obviously may didnt win every rd. obviously pac landed some shots.

usually i dont mind circular debates but the fight isnrt worth it to me. the better man won and not a thing is going to change that.

Comment

Lol that's an arm lock. More like WWE and no that is Foul in boxing. What you don't get is the tug and pull with intent to dirmantle Pac's arm was performed by Floyd.

And pls don't say Floyd had no spies in Pac's Camp. He told the world after the fight he had spies in Pac's camp and knew of his injury and the 2 weeks no sparring Pac had to do to avoid aggravating that torn rota-tor cuff.

That my friend is a blatant attempt to dislodge Pac's arm. Wether you agree or disagree that my friend is foul in boxing. (not allowed)

i see may trapping pacs right arm at the wrist. did pac complain about that move or just his fans ?

Comment

surprisingly, this ''robbery'' cant be found on the all time robbery list. at the 3;47 mark i had to stop. you had pac landing 3 to mays 1. i saw pac land that one shot to mays neck.

obviously may didnt win every rd. obviously pac landed some shots.

usually i dont mind circular debates but the fight isnrt worth it to me. the better man won and not a thing is going to change that.
                Time stamp it. Finalize your points and I'll get back at you.

I'll give you all the leeway to say your points. Don't add after that. I'll give your time to dissect it. Time stamp so I can see it. Let me know when your done saying your points.

Only then I will comeback at your points. Make sure those punches had bite. If its a touch tag type punch unworthy of a point. pls don't expect that to be a lethal punch worth counting. This is not a game of tag. The object of the game is to hurt your opponent.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 09-09-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/9HsJ9r2kICo

Comment

i see may trapping pacs right arm at the wrist. did pac complain about that move or just his fans ?
                    ??

Dude, get with the program. That's an arm pull conveniently done to a guy with a torn rotator cuff that didn't get a Tarodol shot since nsac didn't allow it, but USADA supposedly allowed since they knew of the injury.

But aye.. It's fine even if that move is foul aye.. Smh

Comment

??

Dude, get with the program. That's an arm pull conveniently done to a guy with a torn rotator cuff that didn't get a Tarodol shot since nsac didn't allow it, but USADA supposedly allowed since they knew of the injury.

But aye.. It's fine even if that move is foul aye.. Smh
                      AGAIN, what rd was it where pac was unable to use that arm or where its use was even slightly diminished.....

sMdh

Comment

Working...
                      X