Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Manny, but if he really believes that he won. Well that just shows that Floyd punches harder than you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy T View Post
      I love Manny, but if he really believes that he won. Well that just shows that Floyd punches harder than you think.
      ???

Harder?

It's this dude who coined that phrase in this fight.

It's time to close your eyes Floydie a missile is coming head on!

Comment

• Sweat spray for maximum pain effects

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Right .... We needed objective refs and judges. Not Vegas judges that had Floyd winning before the fight even happened.

How does Dave Moretti get to score so many of Floyd's fights? Its a definite red flag. No matter how you look at it, you know that Moretti is going to score the round for Floyd in all but the very obvious rounds.
          yeah Floyd's go to Judge for 19-20 fights. Crazy ain't it. How much richer is Dave Moretti now? I say it's deep pocketed. SMH

Let's face it, if Floyd fought outside Vegas, he's record with be full of losses by now. It's a no-brainer. And obviously Pac would have won that fight if it was in a neutral territory.

TMPBAT- the most protected boxer of all time

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-09-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
              LOL floyd lost... I was there... watching his daddy yell at him. Its as though floyd just needed to be conscious in order to win lmfao
              Yes he did!

Floyd couldn't find his eggs that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                Well it'll be fun to see Spoon back around again
                I've been busy, but I found sometime to join in the fun.

Thanks for you warm appreciation of how I make things interesting around here hehehe!

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  # still relevant hahahaha
                  I challenge you to make a poll to see if BS cares about the topic of Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Make a poll to see if anyone wants to see a rematch.

We'll see how relevant it really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    I challenge you to make a poll to see if BS cares about the topic of Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Make a poll to see if anyone wants to see a rematch.

We'll see how relevant it really is.
                    Here is a better one that is still active, than doing a poll only few posters can vote here by less than a hundred votes, ain't gonna give the whole picture.

880 votes says it still is. LA times. Casuals and boxing fans alike voted in here. More accurate than any votes made here. We all know Casuals makes the bulk of PPV buys.

Pac Floyd rematch poll

check this poll out. looks like People want a rematch. 880 votes says unfinished business written all over it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...htmlstory.html

KAAAABBBBOOOOOOOM!!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-09-2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      That's not how it works bud..

It's who did a better job that night is what counts.

You can win a boring fight, you could win a stellar fight. A win is a win even if it is a not a spectacular way. What is important who was the effective puncher, the effective aggressor, the better defense, the ring general..

The thing is I've pointed out, Pac did it all.

Floyd knew he was injured as evident as he admittedly saying he had a spy in Pac's camp and yet with IVS he still ran and hugged for dear life.

# shame

# pulling a torn rotator cuff. Nice Floyd!

let me see if i have this right.....a win is a win only uless the loser is a fan favorite ?!?!? then everything that comes close to landing is scored a shot ?!?!? the thing every fight fan can agree on is that the fight was boring as fnck !!!!

BUT

may did what he wanted to do for the most part (pot shot and not get caught with anything ******)....pac TRIED. he chased and flailed and charged to no avail. i cant find the rd where pacs ''injury'' changed how he went about fighting.

speaking of injuries, are you saying when a guy has a cut or a welt, other guy should not go after it ?!?!?! that screen shot you have is the basic hold move thats used in every fight.

pac lost and theres no conspiracy against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X