Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You blindly believe PAC is the only clean boxer. Naive to say the least. Your hero worship of manny blinds you.
    Lol naive?

Explain why Pac was on peds on May 2? Explain? (Emphasis on May 2)

The guy can't even get legal shot of Tarodol, not to mention his vitamins was confiscated by nsac.

Who sabotaged him by not informing nsac that USADA allowed him a shot of Tarodol?

USADA bud. He was played. As you said the fix was in.

And who paid USADA 5x the amount? 150k of bribe money?

Floyd

If that was the case we can assume USADA has been bought by whom?

Floyd off course.

Pac was blood drawn by usada 14x. 14x he was ****** dry like a vampire ****** him dry during hard training. With video evidence to prove it while Floyd has no video evidence at all that he was blood drawn. Red flag.

As I said, if Pac was a cheat before, but he couldn't have cheated on the May 2 fight since evidence shows usada, nsac was after his head. And that my friend is why you are the one who is blind and naive not to see who got clipped here.

Pac couldn't even drink his Gatorade and vitamins in his dressing room since nsac was all out to sabotage him.

Now, who's naive again?

Think again, buddy boy.. Think again..

While your at it.

Admire this lance Armstrong achievements. I know in your book it still shines so bright lmao

Sorry to burst your bubble bud. You are what's wrong in boxing. Blind sheep who don't think.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 10-09-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol naive?

The guy can't even get legal shot of Tarodol, not to mention his vitamins was confiscated by nsac.

Who sabotaged him by not informing nsac that USADA allowed him a shot of Tarodol?

Floyd

Floyd off course.

Pac was blood drawn by usada 14x. 14x he was ****** dry like a vampire ****** him dry during hard training. With video evidence to prove it while Floyd has no video evidence at all that he was blood drawn. Red flag.

As I said, if Pac was a cheat before, but he couldn't have cheated on the May 2 fight since evidence shows usada, nsac was after his head. And that my friend is why you are the one who is blind and naive not to see who got clipped here.

Pac couldn't even drink his Gatorade and vitamins in his dressing room since nsac was all out to sabotage him.

Now, who's naive again?

While your at it.

Admire this lance Armstrong achievements. I know in your book it still shines so bright lmao

Sorry to burst your bubble bud. You are what's wrong in boxing. Blind sheep who don't think.

The pain you live with on a daily basis is incredible. PAC is your meth smoking God.

Good for you buddy, peace.

Comment

Lol naive?

Floyd

Floyd off course.

Now, who's naive again?

While your at it.

Poor bastard. Sad. Just sad.

Comment

Lol naive?

Floyd

Floyd off course.

Now, who's naive again?

While your at it.

One word: Bacne

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            One word: Bacne

Okay, so that Bacne,

Even with all that I said. You still think Pacquiao was able to take peds?? Rather unlikely bud.

Even if, the mouth that feeds USADA was Floyd and not Manny? You still think Pac was in on it?

Even if, it was Floyd who paid USADA 5x the normal amount rate of 150k for the fights drug testing. You still think Pac can cheat?

Even if you know Floyd wants Pac to be clean to make sure Pac doesn't get any advantage on him going into the fight.

Even if USADA allowed Floyd 750ml of IVS, and later on not disclosing to nsac he used 750ml of ivs and later on after 3 weeks was later on given by Nsac a questionable TUE after and not before the fight and You think USADA is far able to Pacquiao? Not Floyd?

Pacquiao, who can't even get a legal shot of Tarodol, and was blood drawn 14x during his strenuous preparation for the superfight all documented in video, in your mind, still believe took peds.

Are you saying, USADA didn't do there job as a drug testing body? Are you saying Nsac on the day of the fight, didn't even allow Pac to take his vitamins, Gatorade, and his now glaringly strict insistence that he should not take Tarodol even if he was allowed by USADA was able to take Peds. Behind USADA and NSAC strict guidance in not allowing Pacquiao to take peds?

So are you saying USADA and Nsac are so corrupt that Pacquiao also found away to take peds. Even if all the evidence points to Pac being ****** dry to the point that he was so dried and wasnt at his best to fight on that said date?

Note: Pacquiao had videos of USADA taking blood from him. Floyd never did once get a video of him being blood drawn. - biased? off course. -RED FLAG

IF THERE IS A FIGHTER WHO CHEATED THAT NIGHT AND GOTTEN AWAY. WITH THE OBVIOUS BIAS THAT HAPPENED. IT'S FLOYD. WE ALL KNOW THAT IN LIFE YOU DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. AND THE ONE WHO FED 150k TO USADA WAS FLOYD AND NOT PAC.

# PACQUIAO WAS TREATED LIKE A DEPRIVED CRIMINAL by both Nsac and USADA, To even think of him being able to cheat in this situation is almost farce and very much unlikely.

# if there is one who cheated that night it's Froid Roid and that ain't even an understatement.

Get the fuvk put of here!

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-10-2016, 01:14 AM.

Comment

The pain you live with on a daily basis is incredible. PAC is your meth smoking God.

Good for you buddy, peace.
              Gotcha! You're a blind sheep that has nothing to say for it.

Cheers!

# cheaters are to die for lmao

Comment

Gotcha! You're a blind sheep that has nothing to say for it.

Cheers!

# cheaters are to die for lmao

I didn't even read what you wrote. Sorry about that, but I think I've pretty much read or watched things that you believe are meaningful. I only found a few things interesting. Sorry buddy, but you just keep reposting things you have posted all over this site. It is rather uninteresting.

Anyway, keep sharing the unsolicited drivel you keep posting. Your the energizer bunny for foolishness.

Comment

I didn't even read what you wrote. Sorry about that, but I think I've pretty much read or watched things that you believe are meaningful. I only found a few things interesting. Sorry buddy, but you just keep reposting things you have posted all over this site. It is rather uninteresting.

Anyway, keep sharing the unsolicited drivel you keep posting. Your the energizer bunny for foolishness.
                  Sure you didn't. So convenient of you not to read it.

Last time I checked those who don't read in a forum is more like an admittance of failure to communicate in accepting the truth. And not replying to it is an obvious sign of weakness.

Supporting a cheater, you admittedly claim he cheated only shows how fuvked up this sport is. In any sport, cheaters don't belong in the winner circle bud. You just one of those fans who thinks cheating is a good thing.

Cheating is like a big turd. It stinks..

And even if you flush it in. It comes back up again.

I guess that's the nature of the turd. It wins, but it stinks like hell hahaha

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Floyd cheated, my opinion.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I believe Floyd cheated. I feel he got favorable treatment
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 10-10-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      Hahaha!

A grown man in diaper as your sig, real babies crying. Heck! Let's amp this up a notch!

Let's bring in the best hugging diaper wearing cry baby fighter of all time. Let's throw him in here to start this party!

Now this is what you call a crowd of babies hehehe!

The real question is, who's the life of the party?? hahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-11-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X