Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
    Sorry you feel that way. Dont be so one sided tho guy. Just because you have a cool profile pic doesnt get you pass. Can Ward win? Sure, but so can Kov. Ward is very beatable and no world beater in that sense. I mean come on, the guy was talking about one day fighting a heavyweight but couldnt even ko a guy is a full time sparring partner in Brand. You really think hes gonna walk right through Kovalev?
    None of these folks believe that.

Comment

Come on man? All those Communists hate the free world. It goes both ways.
      Very true, but is it worth hating back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
        Very true, but is it worth hating back?
        Absolutely not! Jesus taught to love, even our enemies. Once someone forgets Jesus, hate has a back door.

Comment

Sorry you feel that way. Dont be so one sided tho guy. Just because you have a cool profile pic doesnt get you pass. Can Ward win? Sure, but so can Kov. Ward is very beatable and no world beater in that sense. I mean come on, the guy was talking about one day fighting a heavyweight but couldnt even ko a guy is a full time sparring partner in Brand. You really think hes gonna walk right through Kovalev?
          Who ever said "walk right through" or "one sided"? Not me. I think it's around 55/45 toward Ward. 60/40 at the very most. When people post factually deficient junk because they're playing sides(which always happens when a action fighter faces a technician), I'm quick to point out the errors. Doesn't mean I don't have a ton of respect for Kovalev's ability or that I'd even be upset if he won.
          Hell, some of the ggg fanboys have been accusing me of praising Kovalev too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            All these Americans pulling against the American.

Sorry mofos.

I bet you can count on one hand the number of Russians pulling for Ward.
            ^This right here...

Comment

Absolutely not! Jesus taught to love, even our enemies. Once someone forgets Jesus, hate has a back door.
              Jesus has a back door.
              And that's precisely why He said Wut Wut!
              In the butt? Jesus said Wut Wut in the butt!
              You wanna do it in his butt? In his butt?
              Y'all wanna do it in his butt? In his butt?
              Well he said Wut Wut! In the butt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Let me guess.

You attract lice.

True or false?
                lmao........

Comment

• This is Jesus everybody so listen up.
                  I'm speaking through a random screen name.
                  I just want to make one thing clear... First off, Andre Ward is not the Son of God. Ok? What's so funny is that there is no such thing as God,and I'm actually supposed to be dead,but somehow my ghost conjured up the effort to send this message.
                  Andre Ward is just another empty soul looking for something to leech onto.
                  One more thing before I go..... Kovalev beats Ward.
                  That's all I'm gonna give away.

Comment

• I knew the "respectful" Kovalev was too good to be true. He's back to showing his true asshole colors.

Comment

• Just worry about being a good boy for your daddy boy

Originally posted by truth always View Post
                      keep your mouth on kovalev where it belongs boy!
                      And you keep your nasty mouth on him until he finishes. Do you hear me boy?
                      just worry about being a good little boy for your daddy you little boy.. Got it boy? Thats a good boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X