Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What point are you trying to make? In the absence of the WADA enforced ADO, there would have been no issue, as is proved with how De La Hoya's situation went down.

Once again, the IV was approved of by an independent group of doctors who were not made privy to the athlete's identity.

And once again, zombie, is there anything left to say now? I thought I told you to rest in peace. Why are you out of your grave looking for brains? I understand that's what has drawn you to this thread, but the fact of the matter is you're just too feeble and slow to keep up.
    I'm sure those "independent doctors" are experts in the field of healthcare, but that doesn't make them experts in the field of PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      I'm sure those "independent doctor's" are experts in the field of healthcare, but that doesn't make them experts in the field of boxing and PEDs.
      Zombie....I'm not even going to make a big deal about this statement because you've already been murdered, and as such, when you slip up like this....it just pales in comparison to your faults of the past.

The independent group of doctors function as the Therapeutic Use Exemptions Committee. They must be well aware of WADA policy. In case you don't know, WADA stands for World Anti-Doping Agency.

Damn man. You're just done. Seriously.

-----edit-----
      Apparently you were able to edit out "boxing" in your post, at least. Would be pretty dumb to ask that the committee be an expert on boxing, right?

Comment

Zombie....I'm not even going to make a big deal about this statement because you've already been murdered, and as such, when you slip up like this....it just pales in comparison to your faults of the past.

The independent group of doctors function as the Therapeutic Use Exemptions Committee. They must be well aware of WADA policy. In case you don't know, WADA stands for World Anti-Doping Agency.

Damn man. You're just done. Seriously.
        Clearly, you have no understanding of the word "therapeutic". If you don't mind, I'm going to copy and paste like you for a moment.

Definition of "therapeutic" directly from webster:

1. Of or relating to the treatment of disease or disorders by remedial agents or methods
        2. Providing or assisting in a cure : curative, medicinal
        Treating disease? A cure? Could they possibly be referring to... medicine? Those doctors are clearly experts in the field of medicine, genius.

Comment

Clearly, you have no understanding of the word "therapeutic". If you don't mind, I'm going to copy and paste like you for a moment.

Definition of "therapeutic" directly from webster:

Treating disease? A cure? Could they possibly be referring to... medicine? Those doctors are clearly experts in the field of medicine, genius.
          You're really going to go there on this topic? Really?????

When this committee is approving therapeutic measures, any idea of what they have to be mindful of, being that the focus is.....ANTI-DOPING! So you actually think these doctors who must be aware of WADA code don't have to have any idea about PED's when reviewing these applications?

Once again, you're done.

Comment

You're really going to go there on this topic? Really?????

When this committee is approving therapeutic measures, any idea of what they have to be mindful of, being that the focus is.....ANTI-DOPING! So you actually think these doctors who must be aware of WADA code don't have to have any idea about PED's when reviewing these applications?

Once again, you're done.

You've completely lost the plot.

What could a "therapeutic" use exemption committee possibly be mindful of when issuing TUEs you ask? That depends entirely on the written report of the DCO who administered the banned IVs. Whether or not Floyd was severely dehydrated can be left to speculation, but what we do know is that Floyd wasn't able to give a full conclusive sample until AFTER the IVs were administered.

Comment

What could a "therapeutic" use exemption committee possibly be mindful of when issuing TUEs you ask? That depends entirely on the written report of the DCO who administered the banned IVs. Whether or not Floyd was severely dehydrated can be left to speculation, but what we do know is that Floyd wasn't able to give a full conclusive sample until AFTER the IVs were administered.
              You and your stupid little go to phrases. Let me show you how you've "lost the plot."

If the TUEC doesn't have to know anything about performance enhancing, then how the **** are they to assess this:

b. The Therapeutic Use of the Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method is highly unlikely to produce any additional enhancement of performance beyond what might be anticipated by a return to the Athlete’s normal state of health following the treatment of the acute or chronic medical condition.

Dismissed, zombie clown.

Comment

You and your stupid little go to phrases. Let me show you how you've "lost the plot."

If the TUEC doesn't have to know anything about performance enhancing, then how the **** are they to assess this:

b. The Therapeutic Use of the Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method is highly unlikely to produce any additional enhancement of performance beyond what might be anticipated by a return to the Athlete’s normal state of health following the treatment of the acute or chronic medical condition.

Dismissed, zombie clown.
                Are you incapable of forming your own responses without copying and pasting content that you clearly know nothing about?

Let me rephrase what you copied and pasted in layman's terms to cater to your lack of reading comprehension. The use of a banned substance can be allowed if the medicine being used to treat the athlete isn't "performing enhancing". Saline itself, isn't performing enhancing, which is why the TUE was approved.

Comment

You don't have any clue what the role of a doping control officer is? Do you?

Who told you the dco administered an IV?

You're not worthy of my alternate account travestny attention.

(i don't mind being confused with someone who routinely lays the smack down on stupid pact@rds with facts)

Hahaha hahaha.

Comment

• Tell me how he ended up severely dehydrated from losing 2lb in 2 weeks dickhead, tell me why he didn't write dehydration under conditions dickhead, you haven't answered any of those apart from saying there are other factors, what are those factors dickhead

Comment

Are you incapable of forming your own responses without copying and pasting content that you clearly know nothing about?

Let me rephrase what you copied and pasted in layman's terms to cater to your lack of reading comprehension. The use of a banned substance can be allowed if the medicine being used to treat the athlete isn't "performing enhancing". Saline itself, isn't performing enhancing, which is why the TUE was approved.
                      YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE MORON!

The TUEC has to discern whether the amounts given and the length of time the substance is to be given for would make the substance performance enhancing. Do you deny this?

Please do, so that I can send you back into your grave.

Comment

Working...
                      X