Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    They sounded really happy about the TUE dickhead
    Let me ask you something. Did NSAC make a big deal about De La Hoya having an IV for the Pac fight? Let me know, bro.

Freddie Roach: “I saw the IV in his arm, I saw the IV marks, it was fresh tape, they hydrated him too late, they waited too long to hydrate him. It was nothing illegal.”
    http://thecomeback.com/queensberryru...uiao_bout.html

By the way, did De La Hoya declare his dehydration to the NSAC? He was surely dehydrated for that fight, no?

Regarding Freddie Roach again: following the fight, he got reports from doctors that De La Hoya was dehydrated both before and after.

By the way, let's talk about your contention that you can't be dehydrated if you only lose 2lbs in 2 weeks. I've asked you many times if that was the only concern. Well how about this:

De La Hoya was at 143 a full month before the fight with Pacquaio:

According to an article from Robert Morales from the The Daily News.Com site, De La Hoya was already weighing 143 pounds a month before his fight with Pacquiao.
    http://www.************.com/2008/12/...s-to-pacquiao/

In ONE MONTH, he moved up to 145 for the weigh-in, and rehydrated to 147 for the fight.

But according to your logic, there is no way he should have been dehydrated. So now, do you realize that how much weight is lost within 2 weeks is not important....and most importantly...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!
    Last edited by travestyny; 10-15-2016, 07:04 AM.

Comment

They sounded really happy about the TUE dickhead
      What did they say about Floyd? That's what I thought.

What happened to your discussion about urine dilution? Guess you gave up, huh? You're bouncing all over the place hoping that any of your bullshlt will stick.

You lose again. Over and over again. Just give up. I'm tired of shutting you down. Go play in traffic now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        To be believe all that you'd have to believe what you hear. At that point it's a matter of accepting certain information and disregarding other pieces. I'm not convinced Floyd needed an IV bag in the first place, if I'm being honest, but if USADA actually conducted a gravity test before the IV was administered that was a good thing. The key to a gravity test is timing otherwise it's a pretty pointless procedure. I think the facts speak for themselves however; IV's are banned for several reasons, coincidentally Toradol isn't. But that doesn't mean that one day toradol won't be banned. A few football players (who are probably in pain) like it (although the most heavily abused anti-inflammatory in the NFL is actually marijuana, banned), and then there are people in the links I posted that question Toradol and ask why they feel nauseous or 'when is it going to kick in, it's been 8 hours?' You think toradol is less a pain reliever and more a miracle drug of absolute destruction, but the evidence doesn't support this as of now.

Time and time again we see today's drugs banned tomorrow. No matter how highly you might think of USADA, the fact is testing agency's have always been a step behind and it was proven with IV's yet again.

I don't agree with your opinion - however you've proven you are capable of having an intellegent conversation about these topics which has become rare.

You also seem to understand the importance of using discernment in regards to the information that's available.

Take a step back with me. *wraps one arm around neck and points* look over there - you see that? Yeah.....

Widespread IV use would ultimately undermine the efforts of WADAs Athlete Biological Passport.

That's the big picture. What does it all mean? I'm glad you asked.

It means Thomas Hauser investigative journalism report is based on rumors, speculation and misinformation - you need to exercise your ability to discern certain information being reported.

For instance, much hoopla was created about obtaining a tue retroactively - but according to WADA code it's IMPOSSIBLE (Well maybe improbable) to obtain a tue to rehydrate via iv in advance. Think about that one. how can a fighter know 3 weeks in advance he will be dehydrated? I know right? Spooky stuff coming from a respected journalist. See I'm very good at discernment.

the fact is testing agency's have always been a step behind and it was proven with IV's yet again.

Agreed. They understand that designer peds are created faster than they can implement the test to detect them.

WADA invested millions and created APB software and proceedures - a way to monitor an athelets levels over time and issue blood doping violations if the levels don't add up - no ped detection necessary.

SIMPLE IN THEORY BUT :

How can ABP system work if blood and urine values are being constantly distorted 3 times a week? Legally? You may catch the cheater but how can you justifiably issue a violation of he has a legal alibi?

This is why WADA made IV use to combat rehydration to require a tue in advance. (Again remember there isn't a clear scenario in which an athlete would know in advance.)

But it would require a process to use an IV and can no longer be an alibi for the intentional cheater.

REMEMBER THE BIG PICTURE?

Did Floyd need an iv bag? Medical records are private. There are medical conditions that would allow iv treatment that are accepted by WADA.

Did Floyd follow the procedure and protocol to use one? According to WADA NSAC USADA he did. They were informed in advance and he pissed in a cup prior to using the IV.

That's important information.

Now TORADOL? That's not a threat to ABP. But it has no place in combat sports.

Comment

That's funny, backs up what I've been saying all along, usada let floyd do exactly what he wants to do with no punishment dickhead
          Floyd played by the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Let me ask you something. Did NSAC make a big deal about De La Hoya having an IV for the Pac fight? Let me know, bro.

Freddie Roach: “I saw the IV in his arm, I saw the IV marks, it was fresh tape, they hydrated him too late, they waited too long to hydrate him. It was nothing illegal

By the way, did De La Hoya declare his dehydration to the NSAC? He was surely dehydrated for that fight, no?

Regarding Freddie Roach again: following the fight, he got reports from doctors that De La Hoya was dehydrated both before and after.

By the way, let's talk about your contention that you can't be dehydrated if you only lose 2lbs in 2 weeks. I've asked you many times if that was the only concern. Well how about this:

De La Hoya was at 143 a full month before the fight with Pacquaio:

According to an article from Robert Morales from the The Daily News.Com site, De La Hoya was already weighing 143 pounds a month before his fight with Pacquiao.
            http://www.************.com/2008/12/...s-to-pacquiao/

In ONE MONTH, he moved up to 145 for the weigh-in, and rehydrated to 147 for the fight.

But according to your logic, there is no way he should have been dehydrated. So now, do you realize that how much weight is lost within 2 weeks is not important....and most importantly...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!
            Still rambling I see?

In contrast, Floyd only cut a meager 2 lbs and showed no symptoms of severe dehydration, Oscar looked like he was knocking on Deaths' door. Very few people outside of Floyd's naive fan base believe that he was even remotely dehydrated. It's the polar opposite with Oscar, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who didn't think he required IVs.

But to answer your question as to why the NSAC didn't publicly address Oscar's IV use, I would assume they were most likely informed beforehand. Unlike Floyd, who failed to notify the NSAC prior to injecting an IV into his vein.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
              Still rambling I see?

In contrast, Floyd only cut a meager 2 lbs and showed no symptoms of severe dehydration, Oscar looked like he was knocking on Deaths' door. Very few people outside of Floyd's naive fan base believe that he was even remotely dehydrated. It's the polar opposite with Oscar, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who didn't think he required IVs.

But to answer your question as to why the NSAC didn't publicly address Oscar's IV use, I would assume they were most likely informed beforehand. Unlike Floyd, who failed to notify the NSAC prior to injecting an IV into his vein.
              If you were following the dialogue, you would know that the point is how much he loses in 2 weeks is not the main issue.

Also, aren't you tired of making assumptions? That's how you got murdered last time.

Sorry, there's no coming back for you, zombie.

Comment

If you were following the dialogue, you would know that the point is how much he loses in 2 weeks is not the main issue.

Also, aren't you tired of making assumptions? That's how you got murdered last time.

Sorry, there's no coming back for you, zombie.

Look at this armchair expert.

Oscar wasn't simply cutting body fat and water like Floyd did. The grueling reality of his weight cut was made evident by his noticeably smaller, less muscular frame. You don't need Leonard Ellerbe to explain why Oscar needed IVs that night.

Comment

Look at this armchair expert.

Oscar wasn't simply cutting body fat and water like Floyd did. The grueling reality of his weight cut was made evident by his noticeably smaller, less muscular frame. You don't need Leonard Ellerbe to explain why Oscar needed IVs that night.
                  So what you're saying is that you don't have any problem with Oscar's IV then, correct?

Then you shouldn't have any problem with Floyd's IV since it was approved of by an independent group of doctors, clearly not based on who he is since they were not made privy to that information.

Is there anything left to say, zombie? How's that grave been treating you?

Comment

So what you're saying is that you don't have any problem with Oscar's IV then, correct?

Then you shouldn't have any problem with Floyd's IV since it was approved of by an independent group of doctors, clearly not based on who he is since they were not made privy to that information.

Is there anything left to say, zombie? How's that grave been treating you?
                    You've proven once again how low your reading comprehension level is. There's a reason why Floyd's IV use raised so much suspicion and Oscar's did not. One of them being the absence of a WADA enforced anti-doping agency in Oscar's case, and the other being no display of concern by the NSAC.

Comment

You've proven once again how low your reading comprehension level is. There's a reason why Floyd's IV use raised so much suspicion and Oscar's did not. One of them being the absence of a WADA enforced anti-doping agency in Oscar's case, and the other being no display of concern by the NSAC.
                      What point are you trying to make? In the absence of the WADA enforced ADO, there would have been no issue, as is proved with how De La Hoya's situation went down.

Once again, the IV was approved of by an independent group of doctors who were not made privy to the athlete's identity.

And once again, zombie, is there anything left to say now? I thought I told you to rest in peace. Why are you out of your grave looking for brains? I understand that's what has drawn you to this thread, but the fact of the matter is you're just too feeble and slow to keep up.

Comment

Working...
                      X