Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then he should have written that on the medical questionnaire 2 hours earlier under illness

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      How much weight did oscar cut in total to make the weight, oscar hadn't fought at that weight for years,
      I don't know. Go ask Oscar. All I know is that his fight before that one was held at 150lbs, if I remember correctly.

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Floyd walks around at 150-152, very big difference in their circumstances dickhead,
      Never said there wasn't a big difference in their circumstances, dick head. I set out to prove that you saying how much weight he lost in 2 weeks was what was important. I think you see the error in your statement now, don't you, DICKHEAD?

if Floyd had chronic dehydration then what is his medical team doing,
      If Oscar had chronic dehydration, what was his medical team doing? See how easily that works? Floyd had to get down to a certain weight and maintain that weight, right? So...any word of what medical ailments might have occurred at that point? Hyponatremia? Adrenal fatigue? Both could have been a cause of his "extremely dark urine." Do you have the medical records yet?

if he had chronic dehydration why was the if after the weigh in and not days or weeks before,
      Wow, you are smart. Tell me, when do fighters rehydrate? Is that before the weigh-in, or after the weigh in? LMAO. YDKSAB!

if he had chronic dehydration why didn't he write that on the medical questionnaire dickhead
      Show me one fighter who has ever written that they were dehydrated on their commission medical, dickhead. I've been waiting for you to do that. Do you know how many fighters have experienced dehydration at the time of their commission medical? Can you find even ONE instance of a fighter saying, "You know what, NSAC, I'm dehydrated. So yea, if anything happens to me in the ring, it's your fault now." LMAO

Had enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        I disagree with you. Just to make spoon feel better.
        LMAO. What is he going to say about the alts disagreeing with each other.

This is going to blow his mind!

Comment

Pacquaio hasn't been caught, ever, this IV has tarnished Floyd forever, he will be known as a great fighter but a cheat forever
          Hey, matter of fact....the topic of this thread is about Manny's Toradol abuse.

So since that ADP02 guy couldn't answer, I'm still wondering if someone can help me out with something. Maybe you can.

Manny's doctor attempted to shoot him up with toradol in the dressing room and was stopped. The doctor said he didn't need the shot. The doctor also said Manny was at full strength. Manny stated that he didn't have any pain before the fight. The two NSAC doctors said there was no proof of an injury.

Now, does this mean Manny's doctor was attempting to help him cheat since toradol would have clearly put Manny in an abnormal state during the fight? This is not IV fluid that would have run it's course by the time the fight began. This is Manny trying to shoot up for no reason right before the fight.

What do you think, bro? Help me out. Thanks.

Comment

• If Floyd had an ailment or condition it is supposed to be written down, is that not correct, haven't you criticized pacquaio and claimed his shoulder injury was fake because he didn't mark it on the medical questionnaire, you can't have it both ways dickhead

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Hey, matter of fact....the topic of this thread is about Manny's Toradol abuse.

So since that ADP02 guy couldn't answer, I'm still wondering if someone can help me out with something. Maybe you can.

Manny's doctor attempted to shoot him up with toradol in the dressing room and was stopped. The doctor said he didn't need the shot. The doctor also said Manny was at full strength. Manny stated that he didn't have any pain before the fight. The two NSAC doctors said there was no proof of an injury.

Now, does this mean Manny's doctor was attempting to help him cheat since toradol would have clearly put Manny in an abnormal state during the fight? This is not IV fluid that would have run it's course by the time the fight began. This is Manny trying to shoot up for no reason right before the fight.

What do you think, bro? Help me out. Thanks.
              No , he asked about the shot and was told no, and toradol only helps with an injury, it's not performance enhancing, it's also not banned by usada but an IV of 750ml is

Comment

If Floyd had an ailment or condition it is supposed to be written down, is that not correct, haven't you criticized pacquaio and claimed his shoulder injury was fake because he didn't mark it on the medical questionnaire, you can't have it both ways dickhead
                I did? Where did I ever say Pacquaio's injury was fake because he didn't write it down, dickhead? The reason he didn't write it down is because it wasn't significant. His own doctor attested to that.

The reason that Manny had issues with NSAC is that his team tried to blame NSAC for the loss. Bob Arum LIED (surprise, surprise) and said that his lawyers sent NSAC documents about the injury. NSAC proved that was false, and then returned fire by threatening to investigate Manny. The commission doesn't want excuses. The commission wants you to come in and fight. Bottom line. When you lose and then throw around excuses, blaming the commission, the commission will have every right to defend itself and call your ass out.

Mayweather went on record and said he had an injured shoulder for 10 years. He had surgery on it after the Berto fight. Do you know why NSAC didn't threated to investigate him? It's because he made no excuses!

Comment

• So pacquaios shoulder wasn't significant so he didn't write it down, by that rule then floyds dehydration couldn't have been significant because he didn't write it down yet he had an IV with 750ml for a condition that wasn't significant enough to inform NSAC about

Comment

• And while we are on that subject, why didn't Floyd inform nsac about the IV seeing it isn't against their rules, answer that dickhead

Comment

No , he asked about the shot and was told no,
                      WRONG. His team tried to shoot him up and they were stopped at the beginning of the process.

"A few hours before he was expected to step in the ring, when Manny's doctors began the process, the Nevada commission stopped the treatment because it said it was unaware of Manny's shoulder injury."
                      http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...right-shoulder

and toradol only helps with an injury, it's not performance enhancing,
                      WRONG!
                      But there are also many illegitimate uses for this product.

It’s the sporting world’s worst kept secret that Toradol has been widely used as somewhat of a legalized cheat or substitute “pep pill” for otherwise healthy players looking to be temporarily rejuvenated for the game. In an athlete not suffering from a debilitating injury...it turns him into what could be described as a virtually indestructible force.

“…End the toradol shots...before the game,” said former NFL quarterback Chris Simms. “[it's] basically a super strong pain killer that makes your body numb. You could go run through the wall and you wouldn't really know it until two or three days later.”
                      http://boxingtribune-news.com/posts/...injection.html

it's also not banned by usada but an IV of 750ml is
                      The rule is that a fighter should enter a match in a normal state. Clearly, this would have put him in an abnormal state, which is why NSAC denied it.

750ml of IV fluid is not banned by USADA with a TUE. Let's stay on topic, however!

Comment

Working...
                      X