Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aleem
    Devenchenko (sp)

just under evens.

is surely a safe bet tonight? i havent seen much of centeno jr...is he a live dog V aleem or will he get knocked out like i think ?

Comment

I like the idea of parlaying Floyd straight, with Cotto straight.

Shop the lines and you can get like a -200 line on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Aleem
        Devenchenko (sp)

just under evens.

is surely a safe bet tonight? i havent seen much of centeno jr...is he a live dog V aleem or will he get knocked out like i think ?
        I seen someone here hyping Centeno Jr saying he's been at Wild Card & looking reallllllllllly good or something to that effect. Idr the guys name or if he's bs or not, but it caught my eye cuz I was liking Aleem myself.

I like Borrego (-180ish) over Heraldez. And I like Rios (+260ish) over Vargas cuz I think thats a 50/50ish fight in my eyes.

That Floyd/Cotto parlay looks nice too.

Comment

Aleem
          Devenchenko (sp)

just under evens.

staying away from derev vs turreano, but odds seem too long for someone that untested in the pros, and hes probably not faced anyone who has tried to push him back or stand their ground in the middle of the ring as johnson will probably try to do

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I seen someone here hyping Centeno Jr saying he's been at Wild Card & looking reallllllllllly good or something to that effect. Idr the guys name or if he's bs or not, but it caught my eye cuz I was liking Aleem myself.

I like Borrego (-180ish) over Heraldez. And I like Rios (+260ish) over Vargas cuz I think thats a 50/50ish fight in my eyes.

That Floyd/Cotto parlay looks nice too.
          someone from the boxing coalition podcast said centeno sucks and he has seen him spar at the wild card,

my impression of him is he doesnt have a gas tank, doesnt punch enough, and now hes coming down in weight for this fight so i dont see his gas tank being any better. impression of aleem is he can be hit but hes too big and strong for centeno. centeno might go into survival mode and has a good chin.

borrego can punch but feet arent as fast as heraldez's and borrego can be outboxed. ive bet on heraldez decision at almost 4/1

big fan of rey vargas, long, can box , good movement, good trainer in berenstein, rios gets hit too easily,

Comment

Aleem
            Devenchenko (sp)

just under evens.

Unlucky mate. Make it back with dulorme and floyd

I didnt bet yday but i have dulorme to win, heraldez points and mayweather to win tonight, all separate bets

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Unlucky mate. Make it back with dulorme and floyd

I didnt bet yday but i have dulorme to win, heraldez points and mayweather to win tonight.
              lol its annoying as i would of taken Sergiy by KO but my bookies was not offering a price so i had to pair the straight win in a double with something...

gonna stick dulorme in a acca with something, probobly cotto points and the over in the clev fight

Comment

For tonight I put 250 straight on Floyd, and then a few small multiples, Floyd KO+Golovkin win (I considered doing this as a big bet but don't wanna wait weeks for the payout), Floyd KO+Tank KO+Jack PTS, Floyd KO+Tabiti, although I like Cunningham as person+fighter so will be kinda happy if he pulls it off even if costs me. I expect Floyd to dominate and get the stoppage but didn't have the stones to do a big bet on that.

Staying away from the Cotto fight. He should win but odds aren't worth it, and I always feel like once guys are old and coming off layoffs they could suddenly be shot to shit. I expect Cotto by KO but Kamegai is a tough, determined dude and if he was a legit LMW with the same odds I might bet on him.

Comment

I've bet big on Floyd to stop him and also done an accumulator for the whole card. The only fight i'm not sure about is the Cotto one, I know he's gonna win but don't want to bet straight up at 1/6 odds so i've gone with him by stoppage. Which makes sense as he was able to stop guys at 160 plus Kamegai is good but by no means a top JMW. Hopefully the time off hasn't hurt Cotto much.

Comment

Over under is 7.5 rounds. Over is a good bet?

Comment

I know it's not great form to post after the fact, but I forgot this was last night. Just watched the highlight on DVR, what a one punch KO! Had a second wager in Bitcoin to win as much as this in dollars as well.

Lots of underdog action tonight though:

Conor McGregor (+500) vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. $200.00 for $1,000.00
                      Conor McGregor +39½ points (+120) $100.00 for $120.00
                      Conor McGregor wins in round 1 (+6600) ~$48.40 for ~$3194.40
                      Conor McGregor wins in round 1-3 (+2900) ~$48.40 for ~$1355.20
                      Conor McGregor wins in round 1-4 (+2098) $50.00 for $1,049.00
                      Conor McGregor punches landed in round 1 over 9½ (+340) $35.00 for $119.00
                      Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight ends in round 5-8 (+239) $50.00 for $119.50
                      Conor McGregor wins by technical decision (+17000) $20.00 for $3,400.00
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins by technical decision (+5000) $20.00 for $1,000.00
                      Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight ends in technical decision (+5125) $25.00 for $1,281.25
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins by split decision (+3000) $20.00 for $600.00

Nathan Cleverly (+305) vs Badou Jack $100.00 for $305.00
                      Gervonta Davis/Francisco Fonseca does not start round 9 (-303) ~$220.00 for ~$72.61
                      Steve Cunningham (+246) vs Andrew Tabiti $200.00 for $492.00
                      Thomas Dulorme (+160) vs Yordenis Ugas $100.00 for $160.00
                      Juan Heraldez (+180) vs Jose Miguel Borrego $100.00 for $180.00
                      Juan Heraldez (+190) vs Jose Miguel Borrego $100.00 for $190.00

Miguel Cotto wins by 12 round decision (+102) vs Yoshihiro Kamegai $100.00 for $102.00

Comment

Working...
                      X